• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:47 PM

I think the internet is freaking out again.

I thought this was a fluke, but for the 4th time in 2 days I've been getting bizarre error messages when I go to check new posts.

It says "This forum reqires you to wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 116 seconds"

It is not stopping me from using the forum but thought I would give you a heads up.

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:15 PM

I only get that if I press the back button after posting. I guess the forum reads it as me trying to repost the same post again or something.

#3 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
      • 1,206 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:22 PM

Oooo well I think I have ya all beat on this one ... I opened my email when I got home from work and ended up with 67 private message emails for one actual PM sent to me.

CRAZZYYYY!!!

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:39 PM

I've had this too Erin! Although I know they are working really hard on maintenance of the site so it probably just happens when they are working so hard for us!

#5 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

Erin i've had messages like that too. i've noticed them over the past few days. i've gotten them when i went to buy gifts, check pms, and check unread threads.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

I was just about to post about this, glad I checked here first. I have been getting this message all night
              This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 185 seconds.

I will just chalk it up to maintenance, but wanted to make sure that someone knew about the problem. :)

ETA: I actually bought the option to not have to wait 30 seconds a long long time ago, but it never went through, even though it took my points :) Its a good thing I have points to spare.

#7 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:16 AM

I think I have you ladies beat -- last night I got one for 263 seconds!!! And now I just got one for 90 secs

#8 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:45 AM

it is true that you have to wait 30 seconds between posting. This helps the server out but its odd that its telling you the larger #.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users