LF TTD size 8 or 10

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pugmomjenn

pugmomjenn
  • Banned
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:17 AM

Hi. I am looking for a TTD size 8 or 10 that is ideally under 200. I have to have a TTD shoot, but the more I think about it I simply can't do that to my dress. Let me know if you have anything, or send me a PM. Thanks ladies!

#2 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
    • 1,257 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:46 PM

I have this one if you are interested. Size 10 and never worn or altered. Send me a PM if you want more info or pics.
      The Fairy Tale Princess Collection - Bridal Style F075758

#3 estella1007

estella1007
      • 475 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:07 AM

I am having the same problem. If this helps, I found this at Target. Isaac Mizrahi for Target® Strapless Sheath Dress - Iggloo (White) : Target my back up plan if I don't find something better. Also...check out Davids Bridal outlet on their website. I found some dresses for $99 that would do. I'm going to drive over and check them out this week.

#4 pugmomjenn

pugmomjenn
        • Banned
        • 138 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:22 PM

I know on David's website they have 99 dollar dresses. I however had such a mortifiying experience when I went shopping there for my dress. I told the sales lady my budget was 500-600, when in reality I knew I would be able to charge anything over. Afterall, I only get to buy one wedding dress so it may as well be the one I love. So I kept wanting dresses that were about 1000, and she finally said to me "well you can't afford that one so why bother trying it on?" I burst out in tears and my girlfriends there were about to scream at her. Then she started laughing. I just couldn't bring myself to buy anything there after that...I like the Target one too so that's an option. Thanks for the link for that one.

#5 Banana11

Banana11
          • VIP Member
          • 8,841 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:18 PM

Hi pugmom, i'm a pug mom too! Sorry for the thread hijack :)

#6 pugmomjenn

pugmomjenn
            • Banned
            • 138 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ~Andrea~
              Hi pugmom, i'm a pug mom too! Sorry for the thread hijack :)
              Your little guy in the pic is so adorable! I have a black one. Can't wait til the wedding is over because I think we're getting another one!

#7 Banana11

Banana11
              • VIP Member
              • 8,841 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by pugmomjenn
                Your little guy in the pic is so adorable! I have a black one. Can't wait til the wedding is over because I think we're getting another one!
                You really can't have just one pug! I have a 9 year old pug girl and 4 year old pug boy.

#8 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:51 PM

Hi! I have a size 8 dress for sale that I will not be wearing. It is new with the tags from David's Bridal and it is so pretty on. It is very light and airy. I have listed it on ebay for $150-I paid $399. Here is the auction listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/....m=250375437984

It will be up for auction after 8pm tonight!

#9 BeachBrideBeth08

BeachBrideBeth08
                  • 28 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:18 PM

I have a size 8 J Crew embossed halter beach dress like this one (except white of course):

Google Image Result for http://www.tikimama.com/images/dress.jpg

sorry for the unusual link: I just did a google search for the dress and it came up with good pictures.

Never wore it - I intended it to be my wedding dress, but I changed my mind and decided I wanted something more formal. I paid 30 for it, I got it on sale and so I can't return it to J Crew.

Thanks!
                    Beth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users