Photo

What do you guys think of the 8 babies/14 kids chick???

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:14 AM

Ok so I don't think I ever saw this topic brought up here, but if so, my apologies Mods and please merge me.

So since this lady popped out an instant Brady Bunch a couple weeks ago, I've had to write a story about her every morning at work. Initially I thought it was a wonderful miracle, I mean honestly having 8 kids at once is unimaginable and I can't even think of what her body was going through. But the more her story comes to light..............no husband, no job, 6 other kids, living at home, receiving government assistance, childhood obssession with having children, now setting up a website asking for public donations, etc., etc. .......it's all starting to irk me.

What do you gals think about this whole story?

#2 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
    • 826 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:21 AM

Oh....this woman upsets me so much. The fact that she has lived off the government so many years for her other children. And the fact that she has had plastic surgery and invetro many times and she is asking US for money. It's not like those things are cheap.
      http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
      My Babies
      "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
      it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
      http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

#3 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:27 AM

It pisses me off! You're not a responsible mother if you can't support your children!

#4 samanthag

samanthag
        • 896 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:29 AM

That lady needs HeLp!

#5 sandinmytoes

sandinmytoes
          • 180 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:32 AM

I hope they take her kids away shes a "Wannabe Angelina Jolie". In what world is what shes doing OK, three of her kids already are special needs and she has the audacity to have more that she has no means to support! Those poor kids the one little girl said in the dateline interview "shes gonna be stressed" they would be much better off elsewhere~

#6 Kathie

Kathie
            • 2,654 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:39 AM

I'd like to know more about the doctor that was involved too. It's a shame!

#7 RoryS

RoryS
              • 230 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:46 AM

My husband and I went through IVF many times - with no luck! Insurance wouldn't pick up the costs. It cost us $1500/month just for the medications required. Over $25,000 at the end and no babies to take home.
                I am curious where the money came from - not so much for the actual medical procedure (which that whacko doctor probably did for free and the publicity it brought him), but how did she get the meds and who paid for those?

#8 Kathie

Kathie
                • 2,654 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:54 AM

I am also curious. There's more to this story than meets the eye I think.

#9 Ashley0802

Ashley0802
                  • 279 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:07 PM

She is CRAZY. It is so insensitive for her to do this to 14 kids. She can not give them the attention each one needs individually. You can not be a good mother to 14 kids, alone, living off the gov't, all within such a close age range. I think she would get more sympathy if this was an accident, but this was on purpose. She needs to be evaluated and those kids need to be put in loving home, not with someone who is just obsessed with kids, its not healthy for anyone in the home.

#10 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
                    • 198 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:28 PM

I think it's a shame. People are condemning her (not saying I don't agree) but in the end her kids are the ones who will suffer.. They didn't ask to be brought into this world this way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users