Sign in to follow this  
calchik

Latest Addiction Foods

Ahh, the joys of pregnancy... That is too cute! I remember those days i ate enough cereal (particularly lucky charms) during those 9 months than anyone should ever be allowed to eat!

You cant go wrong with chips & salsa though!

mmm...chips and salsa

i went through a period of Sweet Chili Heat Doritos with sliced avocado on top. the lazy way to do guacamole, chips and salsa. lol

I have been loving Franks Redhot Sauce for like a month, I want to put it on everything. :) Wierd I know.

I have even been dipping veggies in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
I have been completely into tuna sandwiches & grapefruit for my lunches! (not grapefruit on tuna...just on the side!)
I am on a total tuna sandwich kick too!

Mmmmm! Everything sounds soo good!

I love,love pickled asparagus, chips and salsa, Banana Nut Crunch cereal (lol) and popcorn with white cheddar seasoning on top! Yummm!

Im constantly craving cheese - but really trying to limit my intake. Im also a fan of eating chocolate chips for desert - that way you can somewhat control the amount but still get in your chocolate craving :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
I have been loving Franks Redhot Sauce for like a month, I want to put it on everything. :) Wierd I know.

I have even been dipping veggies in it.
I'm totally with you there...I put Frank's on everything! I recently became addicted to the green tabasco sauce as well (jalapeno?) -- if you put them both on, it's like Christmas!

I just love the wasabi green peas from the cafe at work. Think dried peas coated in wasabi. I get the crunch, spice, and salt..awesome. Umm yeah, All you ladies that crave cheese count me in.. I have a fridge full of it right now.. my current rotation is a cave aged greyuer cheese (it has crystals in it)!. awesome. wow.. now if off to get wasabi peas and cheese.. :)