Photo

I have officially became of member of the Club of Brides w/ more than 1 dress! *pics*

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

I LOVE IT! It looks perfect on you!! Good for you...with your wedding dress you can have no regrets!! I know...I too was a 2 dress bride!! lol
    So, are you going to sell your first one?? You may not get all the money back, but you should get most of it!

#32 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

I am selling the first one. I'm trying to get close to the full amount back, but will really take the best offers. Its a great dress for TTD although i'm so set on using THE dress for TTD.

#33 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:48 AM

I hear you! I jumped in the pool with my "real" dress on. And I'm even wearing it again for a professional TTD next year when we go on vacation for our 1 yr anniv!! I hate my pics (non pro) so I've convinced DH to to a retake on our next vacation!! I think he's just tired of me whining & crying over it! But little does he know that I have a TTD in mind...not just regular pics!! Once we pic a location, I just have to do some scouting for a photog.
        BTW...I LOVE your siggy pic!! She is adorable!!

#34 jmb0902

jmb0902
        • 496 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

Jacilynda-

Where did you find your second dress I love it!

#35 Michelle613

Michelle613
          • 331 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:52 PM

I love your second dress! It's gorgeous!
            Michelle & Arsen
            Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#36 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jmb0902
              Jacilynda-

Where did you find your second dress I love it!
              I had a lady in hong kong make it for me, Roselyn. She has a website wedding dress,prom gown and bridesmaid dress by landy bridal and sells on ebay under zero_love She didnt' have any dresses listed that I loved so i sent her pictures of the dress I really wanted (moonlight bridal) and she made it for me! I was a bit nervous but her ebay page showed 1248 different feedbacks and she had 100% feedback. The dress cost me $190 (that even included shipping) so I thought w/ 100% feedback it was worth the risk having a dress I absolutely LOVE and only pay $190. I highly recommend her she always emailed me right back, was so nice and the dress is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! the fabric is great its put together so well! I didn't expect the greatest quality but it is great! I have 34DD boobs and I only need some bra cups to help keep the pushed up and it supports them! Of course I didn't get a dress w/ lots of beading or lace so I can't really recommend her for a dress like that cause I havent seen one done by her. But, mine is amazing!

#37 purrfected

purrfected
              • 396 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:45 AM

I want to wear my real dress for my TTD pics too. So unless I find another dress that I LOVE, I am going to wear my first choice. The 2nd dress definately says "bride." Great job!

#38 KJT1985

KJT1985
                • 694 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:40 AM

Four days ago I laughed at this post. Now I'm part of it. I found a couple deals on ebay I just couldn't pass up. Both of these dresses retail for over $800 EACH and I got them both for just $533. They're sample dresses but who cares?!

THE dresses pictures by Beaujo85 - Photobucket

PS- isn't me in the pictures, the dresses will arrive Monday

#39 KimmyG

KimmyG
                  • 520 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:00 PM

The new one is STUNNING. Congrats :-)
                    Were the prices on the Landry Bridal website listed in euros when you made your purchase? Thanks for the link!!

#40 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 06:15 PM

Her site lists them in euros and her ebay store sells in Australian dollar. I actually only talked to her through her gmail. She gave me a quote in Australian like $280 I think and sent me a paypal request for that but paypal and the bank automatically convert and send the correct amount so only $190 was deducted from my acct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users