Jump to content

Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here


  • Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#531 michelle2011

michelle2011
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,301 posts

    Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lrdavis23
    ok soo I'm excited that I can finally join this thread I bought a MS a couple weeks ago because I just was not feeling my first wedding dress which was a Demetrios so I's a 2 dress bride haha... any how heres the link to my dress, once i got for my 1st fitting tomorrow I will post pics. RD1044 - by Maggie Sottero
    when i tried this dress it only took me about 2 min to fall in love with I knew it exactly what I wanted
    I love your dress. It is beautiful!!!

    Can't wait to see a pic of you in it :o)

    here is mine... I'm having the train made smaller though as it's too long for me i think...

    Ambrosia - by Maggie Sottero

    Attached Files



    #532 lrdavis23

    lrdavis23
    • Member
    • 876 posts

      Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by michelle2011
      I love your dress. It is beautiful!!!

      Can't wait to see a pic of you in it :o)

      here is mine... I'm having the train made smaller though as it's too long for me i think...

      Ambrosia - by Maggie Sottero
      that is absolutly gorgeous and it will look great with those shoes you posted in the other thread.
      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

      #533 Lisa1981

      Lisa1981
      • Newbie
      • 33 posts

        Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

        So excited that I've became a Maggie Bride. Bought my dress yesterday and its perfect. Its Charley - Charley - by Maggie Sottero

        Will be wearing it strapless.

        #534 michelle2011

        michelle2011
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,301 posts

          Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:52 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lisa1981
          So excited that I've became a Maggie Bride. Bought my dress yesterday and its perfect. Its Charley - Charley - by Maggie Sottero

          Will be wearing it strapless.
          Beautiful dress, has such a romantic look about it! Very nice :o)

          #535 michelle2011

          michelle2011
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,301 posts

            Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:53 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by lrdavis23
            that is absolutly gorgeous and it will look great with those shoes you posted in the other thread.
            Aww thank you! The shoes are on there way - can't wait to try them on :o)

            #536 carolina24

            carolina24
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,573 posts

              Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:38 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by lrdavis23
              ok soo I'm excited that I can finally join this thread I bought a MS a couple weeks ago because I just was not feeling my first wedding dress which was a Demetrios so I's a 2 dress bride haha... any how heres the link to my dress, once i got for my 1st fitting tomorrow I will post pics.
              I love your dress. It is beautiful!!!

              Can't wait to see a pic of you in it :o)

              here is mine... I'm having the train made smaller though as it's too long for me i think...

              So excited that I've became a Maggie Bride. Bought my dress yesterday and its perfect. Its Charley - Charley - by Maggie Sottero

              Will be wearing it strapless.
              gorgeous dresses ladies!!! irdavis...i tried that dress on and was torn b/t the one i got and that one!! i LOVE the shoulder detail!

              #537 LynnieS

              LynnieS
              • Jr. Member
              • 319 posts

                Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:05 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by islandbride317
                Lynnie....they're fabulous -- in every way! GORGEOUS-NESS!
                Thank you so much islandbride!!
                yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

                #538 LynnieS

                LynnieS
                • Jr. Member
                • 319 posts

                  Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:09 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by michelle2011
                  I love your dress. It is beautiful!!!

                  Can't wait to see a pic of you in it :o)

                  here is mine... I'm having the train made smaller though as it's too long for me i think...

                  Ambrosia - by Maggie Sottero
                  OMG this is a BEAUTIFUL dress, congrats!! Oh, a little off topic on this thread but I love your hair in your siggy!! Its almost exactly what I want for my hair (from what I can see). You don't have any pics of it from the back do you? haha ok back to dresses!
                  yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

                  #539 LynnieS

                  LynnieS
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 319 posts

                    Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

                    And finally. . . my Reese.
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

                    #540 michelle2011

                    michelle2011
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,301 posts

                      Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:30 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LynnieS
                      OMG this is a BEAUTIFUL dress, congrats!! Oh, a little off topic on this thread but I love your hair in your siggy!! Its almost exactly what I want for my hair (from what I can see). You don't have any pics of it from the back do you? haha ok back to dresses!
                      Awww thank you! I had my hair to one side. Here is a pic that my FMIL took....

                      Click the image to open in full size.


                      Your dress is beautiful. I love the back detail. You have a gorgeous figure. I'm very jealous. (in a nice way ;o)




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users