Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith3576 View Post
I LOVE Maggie. I got my dress free (a sample) and it's older so I'm not sure of the name. I haven't worn it yet, but I already love it because I don't have to worry about it wrinkling. I traveled with it once already and stuffed it in the overhead bin. Took it out - couldn't even tell!

The picture isn't of me and it doesn't come with the neck thing.
Love it, it will look great on the beach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikicrosby View Post
I finally found my dress and of course it is a Maggie. I Initially fell in love with the "Reese" but ended up loving this one more!!! I didn't get to try it one so hopefully it looks just as good on!!! Now just to wait!!!

Pristine - by Maggie Sottero
So beautiful! I have tried on similar dresses and the asymmetrically gathering is so flattering!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would, but I'm superstitious - I'm afraid someone, particularly my FI, will happen upon the site and see it. Very unlikely, but you never know! All these dresses are so beautiful - it makes me want to get a few more....maybe a ceremony and reception dress!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith3576 View Post
I would, but I'm superstitious - I'm afraid someone, particularly my FI, will happen upon the site and see it. Very unlikely, but you never know! All these dresses are so beautiful - it makes me want to get a few more....maybe a ceremony and reception dress!
I totally agree Jamie.....My FI knows I live on this site so i am sooo worried he may be snooping around one day and find it.....I have posted it so I hope not !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ladies...well after searching for a couple months, I've found it!

 

I've decided to go with a Maggie Dress. The fit is so wonderful and I know it will be so perfect for our summer DW!

 

The one I chose is Zuri! I don't believe I've seen it on this thread!

 

Zuri - by Maggie Sottero

 

It's amazing and I love it. I didn't place an order today but I can't stop thinking about it! Going to go and order it first thing next week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by smith3576 View Post
I LOVE Maggie. I got my dress free (a sample) and it's older so I'm not sure of the name. I haven't worn it yet, but I already love it because I don't have to worry about it wrinkling. I traveled with it once already and stuffed it in the overhead bin. Took it out - couldn't even tell!

The picture isn't of me and it doesn't come with the neck thing.
It's a gorgeous dress, and ummm free?! Way to go!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 View Post
Hey Ladies...well after searching for a couple months, I've found it!

I've decided to go with a Maggie Dress. The fit is so wonderful and I know it will be so perfect for our summer DW!

The one I chose is Zuri! I don't believe I've seen it on this thread!

Zuri - by Maggie Sottero

It's amazing and I love it. I didn't place an order today but I can't stop thinking about it! Going to go and order it first thing next week!
CONGRATULATIONS, bahiabride2010!

Zuri is a gorgeous dress, and absolutely PERFECT for a DW! Welcome to the "We love Maggie" fan club, girl!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
  • Topics

×