6405 replies to this topic

#6381 yj2cute

yj2cute
  • 19 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Negril, Jamaica
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:42 AM

@maybeoneday They are all lovely. I'm a fan of strapped dresses myself so I would choose the 2nd one. Also, why do you think red is too bright for a DW wedding? You're getting married in Mexico. I would think that's a great spot for a red wedding dress!

#6382 maybeoneday

maybeoneday
  • 204 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 14, 2015

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:51 AM

@maybeoneday They are all lovely. I'm a fan of strapped dresses myself so I would choose the 2nd one. Also, why do you think red is too bright for a DW wedding? You're getting married in Mexico. I would think that's a great spot for a red wedding dress!

I completely agree but I just think the shade of the red looks a little bit orange in the sunlight xx When i initially got it i tried it on in a duller room and it looked lovrly. If it was a touch darker I would be happy as it is my favourite colour xx

Maybeoneday
14 October 2015....waiting confirmation
Royalton Riviera Cancun, Mexico

Attached Files

#6383 Jamaica2016

Jamaica2016
  • 16 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 14, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Rose Hall Suites
  • LocationMontego Bay, Jamaica

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:59 AM

I looked in to buying a knock off Inbal Dror dress from DHgate. The shops I looked in to had good reviews, but none on the specific dress I was going to order. I emailed them and asked if they had pictures of THEIR work, not the stock photo of the real dress. Their response was that "it would look like the photo". That response terrified me! I did a little more research and saw a couple 'fails' of the dress I wanted and quickly changed my mind! Even if I was getting a very expensive dress for $200 it wasn't worth it if it wasn't wearable. I looked for several weeks on Ebay and found someone that actually received the knockoff dress I wanted. She decided on another dress. I bought the dress for cheaper AND I got to see the actual dress before hand! My point is, search ebay and other used wedding dress sites before you risk spending hundreds of dollars and get and unwearable dress! 

Entry
Found My Dream Dress!
Last Update Jun 23 2015 08:42 AM

#6384 maybeoneday

maybeoneday
  • 204 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:29 PM

@Jamaica2016

Well done on finding your dream dress. Yayyy! It is beautiful xx Some good advice there x

Maybeoneday

#6385 Chloefaithe

Chloefaithe
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:27 PM

I'm Almost 100% sure I want this dress from dressilyme.com. its this one. http://www.dressilym...dress-1915.htmlI just love the ball gown what do u think?

#6386 maybeoneday

maybeoneday
    • 204 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:39 PM

I'm Almost 100% sure I want this dress from dressilyme.com. its this one. http://www.dressilym...dress-1915.htmlI just love the ball gown what do u think?

Wow love it!! Great price as well!!

Maybeoneday

#6387 yj2cute

yj2cute
    • 19 posts
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:52 AM

It's beautiful! There are several excellent reviews so you should be fine. And will save lots of money! Be sure to come and post updates.

#6388 Lilian84

Lilian84
    • 172 posts
    • Wedding Location:Florida
    • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:11 PM

Hello,

Does anyone have any information or reviews about http://www.weddingdr...sesmall.co.uk/ 

Tried on a wedding dress and don't know what the make and model is, but found it on this website. 

Any info will be appreciated. 

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

#6389 Calistawhite

Calistawhite
    • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:36 AM

Hello,

I am about to order a dress with Mermaidbridal and I would like to know if someone has already received a dress from them?

Thank you very much!

#6390 yj2cute

yj2cute
      • 19 posts
      • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:14 AM

Hello,

I am about to order a dress with Mermaidbridal and I would like to know if someone has already received a dress from them?

Thank you very much!

I ordered a dress from Mermaidbridal and was very happy with it. The quality was great and the customer service was great as well. The dress came extremely quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Hello,

Does anyone have any information or reviews about http://www.weddingdr...sesmall.co.uk/ 

Tried on a wedding dress and don't know what the make and model is, but found it on this website. 

Any info will be appreciated. 

From the looks of that site it appears to be a Chinese replica shop. Nothing wrong with that, but just know you're not getting the actual designer dress for a lower price, but instead a replica.

I actually recently ordered a dress from JJ's house and I am so happy! It is beautiful and came super fast! I highly recommend them. Here's the link: http://www.jjshouse.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users