$260?! Wow thats a great price
    Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

#6092 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amarylka 

babyonline corrected my dress. What do you think now?

They did a great job at correcting the dress for you. I would probably keep the dress and wear it for the reception! I'm sure once it's fitted appropriately, it would look great!

#6093 amarylka

amarylka
      • 20 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:11 PM

if you like it so I think babyonline will be happy to sell it to you. I was expecting something else and agreed it earlier with the dealer. However, I think that dress might live to please others. The price is attractive so feel free to buy.I recommend to see other photos where the dress is on a mannequin

#6094 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

Sorry, I went with Jasmines Bridal and am very happy with my Vera replica. It was just a reassurance that the dress after being corrected looks a lot better.

#6095 amarylka

amarylka
          • 20 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MissJali 

Sorry, I went with Jasmines Bridal and am very happy with my Vera replica. It was just a reassurance that the dress after being corrected looks a lot better.

I'm glad your dress is a success. I still have hope that I will get a nice dress from my seller. I'll keep you posted how things are going

#6096 agnlehelly

agnlehelly
            • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

Providing a variety of Bride Dress,For example A-line,Chiffon, Halter,Mini,One Shoulder,Strapless,V-neck Bride Dress of Wholesale,Custom,Online Sales up to 70% Discount at Weddingdressbbs.com

http://www.weddingdressbbs.com/wedding-dress-bride-dress-c-540_542.html

Discount wedding dresses | Discount bride dresses | Discount bridesmaid dresses | Discount evening dresses| Discount graduation dresses store | shop | sales | wholesale and custom

#6097 flo628

flo628
              • 200 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

Quote:

Do you have a pic of your knockoff? I'd love to see it- I'm too lazy to search through the 578 pages :)

#6098 flo628

flo628
              • 200 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SweetheartAggie 

IT'S HERE!!!! My replica dress... I need to get a petticoat but wanted to post... Ordered from babyonline...

Here's the original...

And here is what I just got... Actually EXTREMELY happy... I didn't want any bling bc I'm going to have a blingy sash...

Wow they did an excellent job!

#6099 flo628

flo628
              • 200 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by flo628 

Quote:

Do you have a pic of your knockoff? I'd love to see it- I'm too lazy to search through the 578 pages :)

Nevermind, found it! Looks great!

#6100 Jennangaged

Jennangaged
              • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

So I finally got pictures of my completed dress from heravintageco on ebay and forgot to do  review on here until someone on here sent me a PM asking about them.

The only complaint that I had about them is that they were a little late getting my dress done but other than that everything was great! I love the dress and never thought that they would be able to get it this close to the original for so much less money.

They only made me pay 10% of the total as a down payment so I felt totally secure about that, all the other sellers that I talked to wanted either 50% or 100% down before they would make my dress. So that means that if I hated the dress that I would have lost all that money.

I asked for the strap over the shoulder to be just one elegant wavy piece of  fabric instead of having the tulle like the original and I also asked for the  flower on the neckline to be a little less large and dominant. I think they made  both changes very nicely and can't believe I got such an awesome dress for so much  less than the original!

Thank you to the ladies who offered their support while I was waiting for my dress!

Here is the replica:

Here is the original:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users