• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5901 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
  • 193 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by conniealice27 

I posted on here a long time ago and now that I had m

y wedding, I am posting pictures. I got my dress from DhGate, seller Weddingdress88. The total cost for me incuding shipping was $189. I did not need one alteration, as it was perfect. The pictures do not do it justice, but the beading was amazing and intricate.

Here is the original:

Here is me:

My entire bridal party cost for what is shown is this picture, including suits was under $600! For some reason, when I uploaded these on here it destroyed the picture quality. The actual pictures are really much better:(  It was a dream wedding beyond my wildest expectations. I am SOOO happy that I chose to go the custom made route instead of paying the $2000-3000 for the original. It is something I will NEVER regret.  Side note: by using Weddingdress88, I was able to get all 3 bridesmaids dresses (one is not shown) and my dress for the price that my dress alone would have been at Jasmines.  

Girl I can't believe nobody commented about this! Your dress is AMAZING!  I am emailing weddingdress88 tomorrow with these pics! You look gorgeous- I can't believe what a great job they did on that dress! :)

#5902 vivaliciouschic

vivaliciouschic
    • 30 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

How did you get them to agree to send money after you have seen pictures? I am having problems with that part...

hi Icis I got them to agree sending me pictures before I paid for their service. I just told them as I am using this dress for 2 weddings,just would like everything to be perfect and the way I want it to be. Milly helped me by asking her manager and her manager agreed.

#5903 Icis

Icis
      • 374 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

hi Icis I got them to agree sending me pictures before I paid for their service. I just told them as I am using this dress for 2 weddings,just would like everything to be perfect and the way I want it to be. Milly helped me by asking her manager and her manager agreed.

Oh I see! Thanks for the tips!

#5904 Icis

Icis
      • 374 posts
      • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

So I haven't purchased my dress yet but I fell in love with a pair of shoes on http://www.jjshouse.com Here is the link to the shoes: http://www.jjshouse....47020106-g20106 I ordered on the shoes on August 11. The shoes arrived on August 20 in Vancouver, BC. Size: The shoes are very true to the measurements on the website. That is, the shoes should fit perfectly if you follow the website's measuring instructions. I need wide shoes so I bought one size larger to accommodate the width of my feet. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5905 Xarocas

Xarocas
      • 157 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:42 AM

Wedding dress is such a stressful thing! I need your opinion! :)

I saw this dress lats year (I wasn't even engaged then) and always loved it! The problem is that the original is a bespoke dress by a Brazilian designer and therefore there's no more available.

I have, however, today, found a website that is selling the exact same dress at an AMAZING price! Has anyone used this website (DHGate.com)? Do you like the dress? I need reassurance!!

#5906 Icis

Icis
        • 374 posts
        • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:44 AM

Wedding dress is such a stressful thing! I need your opinion! :) I saw this dress lats year (I wasn't even engaged then) and always loved it! The problem is that the original is a bespoke dress by a Brazilian designer and therefore there's no more available. I have, however, today, found a website that is selling the exact same dress at an AMAZING price! Has anyone used this website (DHGate.com)? Do you like the dress? I need reassurance!!

DHGate is like eBay where the site connects you to many different sellers/suppliers. You will have to do research on the supplier that is selling to dress to see if they are reliable.

#5907 vivaliciouschic

vivaliciouschic
        • 30 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

[quote name="Icis" url="/t/36700/post-all-knock-off-wedding-dress-questions-comments-here/5610#post_1941527"]So I haven't purchased my dress yet but I fell in love with a pair of shoes on http://www.jjshouse.com Here is the link to the shoes: http://www.jjshouse....47020106-g20106 I ordered on the shoes on August 11. The shoes arrived on August 20 in Vancouver, BC. Size: The shoes are very true to the measurements on the website. That is, the shoes should fit perfectly if you follow the website's measuring instructions. I need wide shoes so I bought one size larger to accommodate the width of my feet. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image[/quote Those are such a gorgeous shoes!!!

#5908 vivaliciouschic

vivaliciouschic
          • 30 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

Wedding dress is such a stressful thing! I need your opinion! :) I saw this dress lats year (I wasn't even engaged then) and always loved it! The problem is that the original is a bespoke dress by a Brazilian designer and therefore there's no more available. I have, however, today, found a website that is selling the exact same dress at an AMAZING price! Has anyone used this website (DHGate.com)? Do you like the dress? I need reassurance!!

beautiful dress! Love the details at the back. I was closed to using dhgate for my dress,was going to use weddingdress88 I think thats what the seller was called. I cannot remember but a few of the brides here used him before(think Sunny was his name). But it was really hard to communicate with him so I ended up using dressilyme instead.

#5909 misschia

misschia
            • 72 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Icis 

So I haven't purchased my dress yet but I fell in love with a pair of shoes on http://www.jjshouse.com

Here is the link to the shoes: http://www.jjshouse....47020106-g20106

I ordered on the shoes on August 11. The shoes arrived on August 20 in Vancouver, BC.

Size: The shoes are very true to the measurements on the website. That is, the shoes should fit perfectly if you follow the website's measuring instructions. I need wide shoes so I bought one size larger to accommodate the width of my feet.

Wow! Those shoes are LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

#5910 misschia

misschia
              • 72 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Xarocas 

Wedding dress is such a stressful thing! I need your opinion! :)

I saw this dress lats year (I wasn't even engaged then) and always loved it! The problem is that the original is a bespoke dress by a Brazilian designer and therefore there's no more available.

I have, however, today, found a website that is selling the exact same dress at an AMAZING price! Has anyone used this website (DHGate.com)? Do you like the dress? I need reassurance!!

That dress is BEAUTIFUL! And a lot of brides on here has had success with DHGate, but some didn't. :( I guess it really depends on who you go with. I went with babyonline and they did a great job on my dress. But I know that for some brides, the dresses from babyonline didn't really come to their expectations. Some other websites that are popular is Jasmine's Bridal and Dressilyme! Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users