Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#5661 muneera0302

muneera0302
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Ladies after receiving my Allure knockoff from babyonline (pics posted a few pages back) and being super pleased I ordered another dress this morning. I plan to change out of my wedding dress after our reception so we can keep partying at the club! I didnt want to go to the club in my big dress so I got this dress to "kick it" in LOL. I will keep you all posted when I get it in. Hopefully I will be just as pleased =)

Yea def post pics! love the dress!

#5662 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

Ladies after receiving my Allure knockoff from babyonline (pics posted a few pages back) and being super pleased I ordered another dress this morning. I plan to change out of my wedding dress after our reception so we can keep partying at the club! I didnt want to go to the club in my big dress so I got this dress to "kick it" in LOL. I will keep you all posted when I get it in. Hopefully I will be just as pleased =)

Trivera, How cute! I'ma need you to stop ordering from babyonline for a while so she can concentrate on my dress LOL!!! Can't wait to see the results!!!!

#5663 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
      • 381 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

above reply is funny!

#5664 MissJali

MissJali
        • 935 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by AnaSteele58 

above reply is funny!

LOL it's ok, Trivera is a friend. We're getting married at the same resort!! 

#5665 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
          • 381 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

LOL it's ok, Trivera is a friend. We're getting married at the same resort!! 

Oh yeah! I know it's all fun and games :)

#5666 misschia

misschia
            • 72 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Allalala 

Also, how soon do you guys think I should email Babyonline about progress? The order was set in motion on April 8th.

lol. felt like i emailed Sunny every day i could!

#5667 misschia

misschia
              • 72 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

Exciting!!! i was looking through babyonline's site, and i just wanted to order dresses again though my wedding is over already, haha! can't wait to see pics!

#5668 misschia

misschia
                • 72 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by ornxoxo 

I have been looking at this thread for WEEKS!.....hahah and still hasn't gone through all 540 pages....oh my. 

Misschia - Thank you for pointing out some sellers.  I know you have some good experience from babyonline.  Was all the details and material of the dress similar to the original? 

Has anyone have any experience with 'hjklp88' seller from DHgate?

Yeap! I can't believe I actually went through all the pages! lol! And you welcome! :) And yes! I've never seen babyonline do dress with lace before, so I was very pleased that it came out well. To be honest, I was trying not to put my hopes up since it was just a knock off version, but when Sunny sent me pictures, I was sooo excited! lol! I thought it looked pretty similar. I also purchased a petticoat to wear under so it'll be poofy like the original, but then I decided not to wear the petticoat.

#5669 missb0308

missb0308
                  • 56 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

I posted a while back about how pleased I was with my dress from DHGate seller beautybride.  I thought I'd post pictures from my actual wedding in Isla Mujeres, Mexico.  The dress was amazingly well-made and after our ceremony, we went into town for dinner and dancing and I received a TON of compliments on it!  It was perfect for the aqua blingy shoes I wore.

Here's the image on DHGate:

ff8080813165423601316b4d4d5a3d17

Here are some pictures of our wedding day:

#5670 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
                    • 381 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:56 AM

I posted a while back about how pleased I was with my dress from DHGate seller beautybride.  I thought I'd post pictures from my actual wedding in Isla Mujeres, Mexico.  The dress was amazingly well-made and after our ceremony, we went into town for dinner and dancing and I received a TON of compliments on it!  It was perfect for the aqua blingy shoes I wore. Here's the image on DHGate: ff8080813165423601316b4d4d5a3d17 Here are some pictures of our wedding day:

Your dress is very pretty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users