#5231 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
  • 131 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

hey

im not sure if im doing this right but this is the third time im trying to upload photos for you guys opinion. im size 14w and curvy. which do u guys think i should go with? im so scared of ordering a dress before trying it, im scared it wont fit right. also for do you think www.jasminesbridalshop.com will do a good job at making it?? my personal favourite is the first one. 

#5232 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

hey

im not sure if im doing this right but this is the third time im trying to upload photos for you guys opinion. im size 14w and curvy. which do u guys think i should go with? im so scared of ordering a dress before trying it, im scared it wont fit right. also for do you think 

#5233 KristieT

KristieT
  • 430 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

Try inserting images instead of adding as attachments.. people like me who aren't at 150 posts open the attachments :(

#5234 misschia

misschia
    • 72 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by brownskingirl 

hey

im not sure if im doing this right but this is the third time im trying to upload photos for you guys opinion. im size 14w and curvy. which do u guys think i should go with? im so scared of ordering a dress before trying it, im scared it wont fit right. also for do you think www.jasminesbridalshop.com will do a good job at making it?? my personal favourite would be the first one. im sooo sorry for the lenghty email. :S

I agree with you! I love the first one!! :) I'm like you too, I was scared of buying a dress that I've never tried before, haha. I'm still hoping it fits! And after going through this whole thread, I've read that Jasmine Bridal does a pretty good job!

#5235 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
      • 227 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

I like the first one, but I think I like the second better... cause its a bit different - It has nice curves to it!

#5236 mlw02

mlw02
        • 65 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:47 AM

I am about same size and curvy also, I have big boobs and hips. Sucks! It is what it is, I have been working out alot lately to try and get rid of the hips. Anyway. I tried a morilee dress on and it was so flattering! I think you should look at this as an option also. It is style 3117.

#5237 KristieT

KristieT
          • 430 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

I can see them now! I also like the first and the third! I think ordering without trying on is always risky. Just give yourself enough time to have a back up plan. alterations or a new dress..

Good luck! let us know what you decide!

hey

im not sure if im doing this right but this is the third time im trying to upload photos for you guys opinion. im size 14w and curvy. which do u guys think i should go with? im so scared of ordering a dress before trying it, im scared it wont fit right. also for do you think 

#5238 brownskingirl

brownskingirl
            • 131 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by mlw02 

I am about same size and curvy also, I have big boobs and hips. Sucks! It is what it is, I have been working out alot lately to try and get rid of the hips. Anyway. I tried a morilee dress on and it was so flattering! I think you should look at this as an option also. It is style 3117.

girl i can relate, i also have full boobs and hips, i saw that morilee dress 3117 during my search and i thought i would be too busty for it. i live in a third world country (trinidad) so the bridal shops down here dont have these expensive dresses on rack for customers to try on and if they order it for you they charge almost twice the amount.. thank god for online shopping :D   so i have to search online and use my imagination.

#5239 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
            • 227 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

girl i can relate, i also have full boobs and hips, i saw that morilee dress 3117 during my search and i thought i would be too busty for it. i live in a third world country (trinidad) so the bridal shops down here dont have these expensive dresses on rack for customers to try on and if they order it for you they charge almost twice the amount.. thank god for online shopping :D   so i have to search online and use my imagination.

I can relate to YOU! haha  I live in South Korea, and their style is WAAayyyy different to mine, plus the dresses are tiny, plus you have to either sign up for them to do your WHOLE wedding to try on a dress, or you have to pay like $10-20 to try on each one.... I got very discouraged after my second attempt of dress shopping and turned to online... A bit sad I didn't get to have that "moment", but very grateful for online shopping... Just hope to GOD that it looks good when I finally get it!! haha

#5240 KristieT

KristieT
              • 430 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:46 PM

OK ladies!! Has anyone purchased form WONDERXUE on ETSY?

Yuan runs the ETSY store she has quoted me $220USD +$30 shipping for my custom dress. This is my second dress for my Trash the Dress Photo shoot. We are doing the underwater in the Cenotes so I wanted something flowy..

I have combined two dresses together. First photo will be the bodice with teh ribbon and flower. The second and third photos will be the bottom half (no brown ribbon):

Thoughts? Advise? Changes?

Any feed back is appreciated.

-K

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users