• 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:53 PM

I keep posting stuff and I cant find it or track it wts up

#5162 emer

emer
    • Banned
    • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

Hey gils I new here but am following this post for along time  ve been delighted with this conversation all of this wonderfull stuff plz help me to find the replicca of this dress I already contacted dressilyme and they said it difficalt to immitat the skirt apperantly its a bit little coplicated soo what do you recommend to me to go for this dress am in love with it plz help me girls  thanks

Posted Image

#5163 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
      • 227 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

Ok, Need a little assistance (again)... I just received pics of my belt from my dress - Maggie Soterro Arabella...  How do you think it looks?  As always thanks again for ANY help - I'm terrible at this.... All I know is I just don't want it to look cheap!

Original (Tried to blow it up - bit blurry)

#5164 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
        • 227 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

Oops... Sorry about the loonnnnngggg pic!! haha

#5165 rawalter

rawalter
          • 76 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

Ok, Need a little assistance (again)... I just received pics of my belt from my dress - Maggie Soterro Arabella...  How do you think it looks?  As always thanks again for ANY help - I'm terrible at this.... All I know is I just don't want it to look cheap! Posted Image Original (Tried to blow it up - bit blurry) Posted Image

I am not great at this but I think it looks nice. The only thing it kinda looks like it is gonna b shorter than the original.

#5166 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
            • 227 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

They haven't finished yet, I guess they are waiting on my "ok" to complete it...

#5167 xbubbix

xbubbix
              • 43 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:52 PM

That is gorgeous! I wish I chose that for my dress. The beading is a little chunkier than the original but I prefer it.

Ok, Need a little assistance (again)... I just received pics of my belt from my dress - Maggie Soterro Arabella...  How do you think it looks?  As always thanks again for ANY help - I'm terrible at this.... All I know is I just don't want it to look cheap! Posted Image Original (Tried to blow it up - bit blurry) Posted Image

#5168 xbubbix

xbubbix
                • 43 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

This is my raw edge chapel length veil with removable blusher:

I think i prefer it without the blusher though:

I'll have to see though- FI is really set on lifting the veil

#5169 florida destina

florida destina
                  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

Oh that's a great news about wedding destinations, Thanks for the post buddy. I would suggest the place Florida as a first choice. What a marvelous place that was!!I would definitely suggest these place for all my colleagues who are preparing for a wedding. Very natural place to have a memorable and most beautiful marriage of yours!!Then for what are you waiting ...lets go and enjoy it. http://www.simpleweddingsflorida.com/

#5170 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                    • 789 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by xbubbix 

That is gorgeous! I wish I chose that for my dress. The beading is a little chunkier than the original but I prefer it.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt 

Ok, Need a little assistance (again)... I just received pics of my belt from my dress - Maggie Soterro Arabella...  How do you think it looks?  As always thanks again for ANY help - I'm terrible at this.... All I know is I just don't want it to look cheap!

Original (Tried to blow it up - bit blurry)

Hi Donna! You said that you're going to have a wedding at Punta Cana? Wow, sounds like you're having a great Caribbean wedding! Well, the band doesn't (and will not) look cheap. Proper accessorizing is the key for any wedding dress, expensive or not, to look fabulous. I think having a head jewelry, like a hair comb made of Swarovski and rhinestone crystals, is just great for that garb. A colored one so it'll be a statement accessory or somewhat a focal point, given that nice band you've posted. But if you don't wanna use a head jewelry, then you can wear an elegant earrings or a necklace with that as long as you keep it to a minimum. Ones with colors (or subtle hues, depends on your taste) to make your look a little playful and lively. Then again, as with any get-up, there should be a focal point for it. I hope you'll have the wedding of your dreams Donna. Regards!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users