Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4981 heatherc234

heatherc234
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:22 AM

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post my Gianinar Bridal dress pictures.  It's at the tailor having the bustle added.  I will have the dress back on the 13th.  My wedding is September 30th.  Now I just have fingers crossed that it will still fit as I just found out I'm pregnant and it fit like a glove out of the bag.  Hoping that there haven't been enough body changes yet so I can wear my dream dress!

Heather

#4982 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
    • 74 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

I ordered my Mori Lee 1809 knock off from DHgate, JudyKayla dress maker, on August 13. Received it September 7 ahead of schedule :) I am very impressed with the quality and the customer service. I was able to make changes to the design and it was custome made for my size.Best part of all I paid $153 CDN plus free shipping for a $1200 gown ;)

#4983 Katryne

Katryne
      • 260 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by heatherc234 

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post my Gianinar Bridal dress pictures.  It's at the tailor having the bustle added.  I will have the dress back on the 13th.  My wedding is September 30th.  Now I just have fingers crossed that it will still fit as I just found out I'm pregnant and it fit like a glove out of the bag.  Hoping that there haven't been enough body changes yet so I can wear my dream dress!

Heather

oh! congratulations!! :)  chances are you won't have much change in your body till then.. :)

#4984 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
        • 670 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:18 AM

Hi Ladies, Sorry I haven't had a chance to post my Gianinar Bridal dress pictures.  It's at the tailor having the bustle added.  I will have the dress back on the 13th.  My wedding is September 30th.  Now I just have fingers crossed that it will still fit as I just found out I'm pregnant and it fit like a glove out of the bag.  Hoping that there haven't been enough body changes yet so I can wear my dream dress! Heather

Congrats!

#4985 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
          • 670 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:19 AM

I ordered my Mori Lee 1809 knock off from DHgate, JudyKayla dress maker, on August 13. Received it September 7 ahead of schedule :) I am very impressed with the quality and the customer service. I was able to make changes to the design and it was custome made for my size.Best part of all I paid $153 CDN plus free shipping for a $1200 gown ;)

I would love to see a picture!:)

#4986 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
            • 227 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

WOW!! Congratulations!!!  Very exciting!!!  Lots to celebrate!!

#4987 luckbridal

luckbridal
              • Banned
              • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

Maybe you can have many other choices.such as www.luckbridal.com,and the dress is very beautiful,and very inexpensive.

#4988 luckbridal

luckbridal
                • Banned
                • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

Maybe you can have a look at another website.www.luckbridal.com, i bought a dress last week

#4989 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:18 AM

Anyone looking for a Lazaro 3050 style dress?  Well you are in luck and she will be lucky to have you!  Check out my listing at http://www.bestdesti...675/lazaro-3050  Price is negotiable and I am willing to ship anywhere!

I have tons of photos on my page and have sold to several brides on this site!

Happy Planning!

#4990 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
                    • 74 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

I would love to see a picture!:)

Can't post pics in the thread but I have added 2 pics of the dress in my profile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users