Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#4611 trivera5521

trivera5521
  • 470 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

Ladies now that I can FINALLY post pics...here is the dress I found on Shades of Pale website that I really love but after all I have recently read about their business I rather not use them. I cant seem to find who the inspiration dress or designer is =( HELP???love this dress!.jpg

#4612 IrinkaELF

IrinkaELF
    • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

Hi girls. I got my DressilyMe dress on last week. It is so nice! The material quality and the embroidery look good. I really like it!!! 

I'd like to show some pictures of my dream dress. Perhaps it can help someone to make their decision. :)

IMG_8007_resize.JPG  IMG_8010_resize.JPG

IMG_8021_resize.JPG  IMG_8011_resize.JPG

IMG_8025_resize.JPG  IMG_8024_resize.JPG

#4613 IrinkaELF

IrinkaELF
      • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

Hi girls. I got my DressilyMe dress on last week. It is so nice! The material quality and the embroidery look good. I really like it!!! 

I'd like to show some pictures of my dream dress. Perhaps it can help someone to make their decision. :)

IMG_8007_resize.JPG  IMG_8010_resize.JPG

IMG_8011_resize.JPG

IMG_8021_resize.JPG

IMG_8025_resize.JPG

#4614 lkterry

lkterry
        • 157 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:21 PM

Now I have a new idea of where to look for dresses.

#4615 Colleen Snell

Colleen Snell
          • 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

if you load your picture into google images you should be able to find out, also don't know but if you look back one page I posted a link to a fantastic ebay seller who does do dresses from pictures!

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Ladies now that I can FINALLY post pics...here is the dress I found on Shades of Pale website that I really love but after all I have recently read about their business I rather not use them. I cant seem to find who the inspiration dress or designer is =( HELP???love this dress!.jpg

#4616 mark

mark
            • Banned
            • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

My daughter wedding to buy This dress is absolutely beautiful! I knew I loved it when I came across it on this website, but when I took it out of the box I fell in love with it all over again. It is a wish of a dress that couldn't be any more perfect!Thank you www.weddingdressgood.com

#4617 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
              • 271 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

GORGEOUS!! Who is Jasmine and where can I find her???? I am in love with a Jim Hjelm dress but I am not prepared to pay over $4000 for it. If she can duplicate this dress I will love her for life LOL.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to share my progress pictures with you all. I ordered this from Jasmine's Bridal and took different parts of several dresses and put them together. The original design was going to be an Alita Graham, but then I changed the bottom to a Jim Hjelm ...and also added a bow in the back:

5-12-2012 11-22-29 PM.jpg 5-12-2012 11-24-28 PM.jpg IMG_5111.JPGIMG_7109.JPG

#4618 DrLoza

DrLoza
                • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

GORGEOUS!! Who is Jasmine and where can I find her???? I am in love with a Jim Hjelm dress but I am not prepared to pay over $4000 for it. If she can duplicate this dress I will love her for life LOL.

889_1.jpg

#4619 DrLoza

DrLoza
                  • 18 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

889_1.jpg

#4620 atalanta

atalanta
                    • 326 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:44 PM

You cracked me up! I see you have the information you need. The dress you've picked out is lovely! I can't wait to see the knock off!

Originally Posted by JustNoelle 

889_1.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users