rawalter
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

http://www.bestdesti...522/album/98595

#4172 hilly1gh

hilly1gh
    • 62 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

Wow - your dress is beautiful!  It looks like they did an awesome job.  Post more pics when you get it in!

#4173 Shell21712

Shell21712
      • 16 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:10 PM

*sigh* waiting is so hard. If they run to schedule I should have my dresses from Ava Bridal in about 3 weeks (and I have been waiting about 3 weeks already) Soooooo far away :) sorry just thought I'd complain...

@rawalter looks like they have done a great job on your dress please post more photos of you in it when you get it :) I swear I am addicted to seeing replica dresses now :)

#4174 trivera5521

trivera5521
        • 470 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:44 AM

Very pretty! How close is it to the inspiration dress (original)? Did you get professional measurments?

#4175 rawalter

rawalter
          • 76 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:54 PM

I don't have it yet but by the pics I think its very close to the original. The heading is more white than silver on the replica but I am still happy with it. No I had a friend measure me so hopefully that wasn't a mistake. I did go with a full corset back so that should help somewhat if we were off a little. I figured if I need to get it tailored it wouldn't b the end of the world. If I bought the original I definitlwly would have had to have it at least hemmed b/c I am short. I will update with pics when it comes :)

#4176 rawalter

rawalter
            • 76 posts

I don't have it yet but by the pics I think its very close to the original. The heading is more white than silver on the replica but I am still happy with it. No I had a friend measure me so hopefully that wasn't a mistake. I did go with a full corset back so that should help somewhat if we were off a little. I figured if I need to get it tailored it wouldn't b the end of the world. If I bought the original I definitlwly would have had to have it at least hemmed b/c I am short. I will update with pics when it comes :)

#4177 rawalter

rawalter
              • 76 posts

#4178 rawalter

rawalter
                • 76 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:55 PM

#4179 Lindy S

Lindy S
                  • 201 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

My Shades of Pale Allure c166 replica has arrived! I just received my dress today! Overall I am very, very happy with it and it is very close to the original! I had some changes made to the original design. I had the one shoulder changed to a strapless sweetheart and I added two different interchangable sashes. One is a crystal sash and one is a satin sash with flowers and crystals. I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the floral sash. Let me know your thoughts. I had the dress made into a corset back instead of buttons (due to my large rib cage...lol). I wasn't able to tighten the corset up like it needs to be in order to have the dress fit me like a glove. I know it will look much better once I'm cinched into it! I just didn't have anyone here to help me besides my fiance...I had to lock the doors so he wouldn't sneak a peek!

Allure-Mermaid-C166.jpg

20111219_183803.jpg

20111219_183837.jpg

#4180 AllieH

AllieH
                    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                    • 2,014 posts
                    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

wow Lindy - what a gorgeous dress!!!!! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users