Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#2601 MsSciFi

MsSciFi
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:10 AM

PrettyPigPig,

You really do seem to have your brain around this process, thank you for sticking with this thread even after you got your beautiful replica dress.

I think I've read every review/post between BDW, weddingbee.com, weddingwire.com, brides.com, & partypop but I still don't feel like I know anything. It's kind of amusing after a while... or I'm just going crazy

Oh ok! :) Since I value your "knock-off- knowledge" what do you think about ordering the Ella dress that MsSciFi posted? I have not tried on the original, because I'm afraid that would ruin my knock-off experience if I would decide to order it.

#2602 1106wedding

1106wedding
    • 317 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:45 AM

Ok..I take it no one has ordered from inweddingdress.com? Even a wedding dress? I was hoping soemone might have had some kind of experience with them before I tried ordering....

Originally Posted by 1106wedding 

Has anyone ordered bridesmaid dresses from inweddingdress.com? Feedback, input? I love their selection of style and colors and price, of course. I see that they have a restocking fee of 30% so I'd probably just order one as a sample before asking the bms to buy theirs. Any input is much appreciated!

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#2603 prgoddess

prgoddess
      • 12 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:50 AM

i'm also thinking about ordering from inweddingdress.com.  hoping for some comments!!!

#2604 primavera

primavera
        • 428 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:59 AM

Have you found anyone so far that has actually made this dress before? I'm leaning towards inweddingdress.com just because they are saying they are in the process of making it right now. I agree that it gets very confusing after awhile :S

Originally Posted by MsSciFi 

PrettyPigPig,

You really do seem to have your brain around this process, thank you for sticking with this thread even after you got your beautiful replica dress.

I think I've read every review/post between BDW, weddingbee.com, weddingwire.com, brides.com, & partypop but I still don't feel like I know anything. It's kind of amusing after a while... or I'm just going crazy

Like- Jeff Liu's prices are half of what Topspartner quoted me... how? I'm assuming it's quality of fabric but then again Jeff Liu has so much positive feedback.

J

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#2605 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:32 AM

ok girls..Beyondtherack.com is having a bridal sales..and u can find original brand new gowns at $400-$500!  If that fits ur budget, and you are risk averse, go check them out!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2606 1106wedding

1106wedding
            • 317 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:39 AM

DO you have an invitation code? Thanks!

#2607 prgoddess

prgoddess
              • 12 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:48 AM

here's one! 

DO you have an invitation code? Thanks!

#2608 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                • 460 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:38 PM

Hi ladies! I have read this ENTIRE thread and would just like to say that I appreciate everyone sharing their experience with their dresses =). I love this site soo much, all the information you could ever ask for when planning a destination wedding.

Anyway I have been trying to figure out who the designer is for this dress so I can figure out if I can afford the real thing or if I should just go for a knock-off, since the dress seem simple? Does anyone have any idea? I could use the help!

Thanks again!

dress4.bmpdress3.bmp

#2609 Oryx

Oryx
                  • 727 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 01:54 PM

Hi ladies,

I did end up ordering a dress from inweddingdress.com.  Here is the style I ordered: http://www.inwedding...tyle-bc007.html

i'm also thinking about ordering from inweddingdress.com.  hoping for some comments!!!

#2610 1106wedding

1106wedding
                    • 317 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

(yes your parents are super cute!)

Thanks for the feedback...I'm considering ordering one bm dress to see the quality before ordering the rest.

Do you know if it's the same seller site-wide? Like if I gave the girls 3 style options, would the color/material come out the same? Now that I'm asking this, I realize that I could also ask the site...

p.s. Love your maggie dress!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users