BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

I thought it was! I have the seller saved as I fell in love with a white fingertip veil with crystals like the one i tried on in the bridal store.

Originally Posted by rawalter View Post

The seller was venus_veils. I was very satisfied

I thought it was! I have the seller saved as I fell in love with a white fingertip veil with crystals like the one i tried on in the bridal store.

Originally Posted by rawalter View Post

The seller was venus_veils. I was very satisfied

Okay - I am guilty - I, too, have been stalking this page since I tried on a couple wedding dresses (without having any sort of budget in mind - HUGE MISTAKE I MIGHT ADD) and fell in love with a couple of dresses... UNTIL I came across "THE" dress... I have never tried it on but the lady at the bridal store was telling me about the designer after explaining what I was looking for. So here is the dress I have decided on:

700    700

Top of Dress

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Back of Dress

Dress on London Runway - I just want a longer train

I have requested quotes from:

- Babyonline (no reply yet)

- Jasmine's Bridal (no reply as they are behind on their replies)

- EnjoyWeddingLife ($179)

- DressilyMe (refused to make due to the complexity of the top bra)

I am a tall (5'9") female with a naturally large chest (34D) and a small waist (26").  So I need a dress with support otherwise I just look frumpy - but I've always dreamed of having a backless dress as I am muscular (Bikini competitor at bodybuilding shows) so I consider my backside a major asset.  I plan on having a lace veil to match the length of the train.

What do y'all think?

this is my first post so it may take a while for the pictures to show. :)

Thanks! :)

*hugs*

Okay - I am guilty - I, too, have been stalking this page since I tried on a couple wedding dresses (without having any sort of budget in mind - HUGE MISTAKE I MIGHT ADD) and fell in love with a couple of dresses... UNTIL I came across "THE" dress... I have never tried it on but the lady at the bridal store was telling me about the designer after explaining what I was looking for. So here is the dress I have decided on:

700    700

Top of Dress

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Back of Dress

Dress on London Runway - I just want a longer train

I have requested quotes from:

- Babyonline (no reply yet)

- Jasmine's Bridal (no reply as they are behind on their replies)

- EnjoyWeddingLife ($179)

- DressilyMe (refused to make due to the complexity of the top bra)

I am a tall (5'9") female with a naturally large chest (34D) and a small waist (26").  So I need a dress with support otherwise I just look frumpy - but I've always dreamed of having a backless dress as I am muscular (Bikini competitor at bodybuilding shows) so I consider my backside a major asset.  I plan on having a lace veil to match the length of the train.

What do y'all think?

this is my first post so it may take a while for the pictures to show. :)

Thanks! :)

*hugs*