Jump to content
BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Recommended Posts

@xbubbix - It really is gorgeous... I think when the dress is actually on you - you will never notice that small difference, its hard when we are looking at our dresses on mannequins from 1000's of miles away to trust in that though...  I'm going through the exact same thing right now... I've kind of just had to let go a bit and hope for the best.... THEY WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!!!

 

@KoralK - What are you doing to us.... Been waiting on pics!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by uhura526 View Post

 

Yay! Where is the photo? How did the dress look?

 

@Donna how is your dress progressing? Have you gotten more progress photos of it?

I did get another photo of the progress, but then I started being nit-picky, after the first photo when I didn't really think there was anything wrong... haha - The more I looked and analyzed, the more problems I could see.... But, I sent back all my recommendations and they've been good about it with me - Finally, i just said - Go ahead and complete the dress.... They said it may be a bit late now... But of course I gave them my fake wedding date... Hopefully I'll have it within a month... And it will be perfect! Fingers crossed!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt View Post

 

I did get another photo of the progress, but then I started being nit-picky, after the first photo when I didn't really think there was anything wrong... haha - The more I looked and analyzed, the more problems I could see.... But, I sent back all my recommendations and they've been good about it with me - Finally, i just said - Go ahead and complete the dress.... They said it may be a bit late now... But of course I gave them my fake wedding date... Hopefully I'll have it within a month... And it will be perfect! Fingers crossed!!!

Yeah I had to sit myself down too and stop staring so hard at my dress lol  I think they do good work and have been accommodating. I haven't seen anymore photos of mine since my first wave of photos. Fingers crossed for both of us!  Your dress looked pretty fabulous though from what I saw :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by uhura526 View Post

 

Yeah I had to sit myself down too and stop staring so hard at my dress lol  I think they do good work and have been accommodating. I haven't seen anymore photos of mine since my first wave of photos. Fingers crossed for both of us!  Your dress looked pretty fabulous though from what I saw :)

Well good luck to both of us!!!  Keep us updated!  Their holiday is over today, so hopefully they are all back to work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by xbubbix View Post

 

James has fixed the problems and my dress looks fricken perfect now. I'm a very happy girl :)

I'll post pics when I get my dress

That's great! Can't wait to see it. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by xbubbix View Post

 

James has fixed the problems and my dress looks fricken perfect now. I'm a very happy girl :)

I'll post pics when I get my dress

Yay!!  Please post pics when you get it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey girls happey to be with you valuable info you share I need this gown and I contacted dressily my and they say the skirt is a pit little coplicated so they cant immitat it so would you plz suggest other company ti immitat this dress for me thanks

x2rm1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×