BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post my Gianinar Bridal dress pictures.  It's at the tailor having the bustle added.  I will have the dress back on the 13th.  My wedding is September 30th.  Now I just have fingers crossed that it will still fit as I just found out I'm pregnant and it fit like a glove out of the bag.  Hoping that there haven't been enough body changes yet so I can wear my dream dress!

Heather

I ordered my Mori Lee 1809 knock off from DHgate, JudyKayla dress maker, on August 13. Received it September 7 ahead of schedule :) I am very impressed with the quality and the customer service. I was able to make changes to the design and it was custome made for my size.Best part of all I paid $153 CDN plus free shipping for a $1200 gown ;)

Originally Posted by heatherc234 View Post

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post my Gianinar Bridal dress pictures.  It's at the tailor having the bustle added.  I will have the dress back on the 13th.  My wedding is September 30th.  Now I just have fingers crossed that it will still fit as I just found out I'm pregnant and it fit like a glove out of the bag.  Hoping that there haven't been enough body changes yet so I can wear my dream dress!

Heather

oh! congratulations!! :)  chances are you won't have much change in your body till then.. :)

Hi Ladies, Sorry I haven't had a chance to post my Gianinar Bridal dress pictures.  It's at the tailor having the bustle added.  I will have the dress back on the 13th.  My wedding is September 30th.  Now I just have fingers crossed that it will still fit as I just found out I'm pregnant and it fit like a glove out of the bag.  Hoping that there haven't been enough body changes yet so I can wear my dream dress! Heather
Congrats!

I ordered my Mori Lee 1809 knock off from DHgate, JudyKayla dress maker, on August 13. Received it September 7 ahead of schedule :) I am very impressed with the quality and the customer service. I was able to make changes to the design and it was custome made for my size.Best part of all I paid $153 CDN plus free shipping for a $1200 gown ;)
I would love to see a picture!:)

bump.gif

Anyone looking for a Lazaro 3050 style dress?  Well you are in luck and she will be lucky to have you!  Check out my listing at http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/81675/lazaro-3050  Price is negotiable and I am willing to ship anywhere!

I have tons of photos on my page and have sold to several brides on this site!

Happy Planning!