Sign in to follow this  
**~Jenn~**

Silver Starfish Necklace @ Kohl

Thanks for the heads up!! I'm a STARFISH fanatic since deciding on a DW!! I've been looking for starfish necklaces for my girls too!! Off to Kohl's i go!!

I have been watching them for a while..LOL After X-mas they were buy one get one free, but this is a better deal...and actually..even though the website says $11.99...they showed up as $10.79 on my order..so even better! :-)

YAY good for you!!! They have had these on the website for a while and I picked them up for my wedding too back in the summer I think ... my girls loved them and still wear them all the time now. They are super nice quality too!! Make sure you pick up a few jewelery boxes ... they only come in little clear pouches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica View Post
YAY good for you!!! They have had these on the website for a while and I picked them up for my wedding too back in the summer I think ... my girls loved them and still wear them all the time now. They are super nice quality too!! Make sure you pick up a few jewelery boxes ... they only come in little clear pouches.
Ooh, I was wondering if the Quality was nice...The chain made it look a little ify...But I took a chance :-) I'm so happy now! :-)
I will def go get some Jewlrey boxes.
Thanks

Yes, the chain is small and it runs high on the neck i think its only a 16" right?? Either way they looked great and I bought 6 of them ... my mil, 2 sil's, my moh, bm and me. Kimi has hers on in the pro pics you can see it on someone that way too.