Photo

"Big Love" anyone???

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
  • 361 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:43 PM

Oh my gosh- I am OBSESSED with this show! FI and I had to cancel HBO to save every little penny, so I'm stuck reading synopsi (is that the plural of synopsis?!?!? ) online!

Is anyone else into this show? I need someone to keep me sane while we don't have the channel!

#2 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:23 AM

Argh. I watched the first episode online b/c I've heard rave reviews. But I can't get the second one to load. And my library said they had it and then didn't. I'm not sure if I should just buy the first seasons. I really want to watch it though. I grew up LDS (Mormon) till I was 19 so I really want to see how they portray it. I'm gonna try to load the second episode again.

#3 DGG

DGG
      • 275 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:25 AM

I LOVE that show.. my FI thinks I am insane - he hates it.. I don't know why I like it so much, but it is addicting..
        Too bad I can't tape it for you... do you know anyone who has on demand HBO?

#4 DGG

DGG
        • 275 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:25 AM

I LOVE that show.. my FI thinks I am insane - he hates it.. I don't know why I like it so much, but it is addicting..
          Too bad I can't tape it for you... do you know anyone who has on demand HBO?

#5 Birdie07

Birdie07
          • 1,218 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:40 AM

You can watch online at sidereel.com or surfthechannel.com....or try anyways. Some take forever to load!

#6 Jen_S

Jen_S
            • 3,737 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:07 AM

Oh I love it too, my FI also does not get why I do but I just do!!!! I have only seen the 1st episode of this season so far I have to catch up on it.
              Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#7 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
              • 361 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:54 PM

My FI doesn't like it either- I think it's just too many mini-storylines for him to keep up with!

Thanks Calia for the websites! If that doesn't work, I'm going to buy them on Itunes and watch on my little ipod (the things we do for our shows!!!)

It seems like this season is going to focus more on Nicki than the other wives- she's doing some shady stuff! What's up with telling everyone that she's trying to get pregnant and taking birth control? Does she just want to manipulate all of Bill's time? I just can't stand her!

Okay... starting to feel like too much of a couch potato... must find something to do!

#8 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,328 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

love it!

yea this season is pretty shady. i don't want to spoil anything though for those of you who aren't caught up.

#9 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:07 PM

OMG - We watch this every Sunday! I love this show! Let me know if you need to get caught up! My favorite character is Margene. I used to hate Nikki, but after last weeks episode, I'm starting to feel sorry for her.
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#10 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
                    • 361 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:54 PM

I love Margene- Ginnifer Goodwin is just SO cute! She's an awesome actress!

I keep caught up with the synopsis online- that's pretty shocking about Nikki's past! Her Dad is a MONSTER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users