Photo

Bulging Brides - Watch this TV show if you need MOTIVATION

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

This show used to come on WEtv but now have moved to Fine Living. I find a lot of motivation watching the episodes and it is pretty entertaining too.

Check out the TV schedule if you are interested from this link:
    Bulging Brides: Dream Team Trainers Whip Brides Into Shape Before Their Wedding Days.

#2 clmarti1

clmarti1
    • 207 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by poohshek
      This show used to come on WEtv but now have moved to Fine Living. I find a lot of motivation watching the episodes and it is pretty entertaining too.

Check out the TV schedule if you are interested from this link:
      Bulging Brides: Dream Team Trainers Whip Brides Into Shape Before Their Wedding Days.
      That sounds pretty funny. I looked it up and it's on tomorrow so I programed my tv to record it! I'll let you know what I think!

#3 JoLo908

JoLo908
      • 889 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 02:45 AM

I am going to watch it too! I need motivation!!

#4 laycj18

laycj18
        • 76 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:35 AM

I watch it every now and then and I am amazed by how much these girls do in 6 weeks!

#5 Trice

Trice
          • 295 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:55 PM

I watched it last night. Seeing them before in their wedding gowns reminds me of how my dress used to fit.

#6 clmarti1

clmarti1
            • 207 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:40 AM

I watched 3 episodes last night that I recorded. I tried on my dress last night and felt like a fattie so this morning I woke up at 445a and ran 8 miles before work. I'm exhausted but I figure it will be worth it in the end!

#7 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:52 PM

Several things in this show I find helpful:
                1. Aisle of Shame - It shows how much the bulging bride eats in a week and the visual of all the trays really sticks in my mind. We all tend to take comfort in food under stress.
                2. Shape Analysis - Apple/Pear/Rectangle? I am sure most people would love to have a an hour-glass shape.
                3. Future Vision - Great reminder of not letting yourself go after the wedding.
                4. Dress fitting - Great tips on how different styles of wedding dress is supposed to fit.

#8 poohshek

poohshek
                • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

Pumping thread for those looking for motivation.

#9 Debs

Debs
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,104 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:00 PM

This is a Canadian show and I watch it all the time! The same trainer/diet girl does the show "Last 10 lbs bootcamp" Same idea but without the wedding dress. They pick out a really great outfit, then he buys it one size smaller for motivation.

#10 NaM

NaM
                    • 2,256 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:11 PM

This is filmed in Vancouver and between BB and The last 10 pound bootcamp Debs mentioned you can catch them filming every once in a while. I must say...seeing everything they have to do in real life, not so motivating haha. It's much easier to watch someone else work out than it is to do it yourself :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users