Photo

We're back - here are some photos!!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 ERnurse

ERnurse
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:14 AM

Congrats on becoming a mrs!!! Your pics were really really nice, we are still trying to decide whether or not to use resort photographer... There was another recent Dreams Tulum bride that also had phenomenal pics from the resort photographer and she couldn't remember his name but said he wears a bandana or sweat band on his head.... was that one your too or no?

#22 mrss2010

mrss2010
    • 87 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:44 PM

Ooh - gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

#23 BC Bride2be

BC Bride2be
      • 636 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:58 PM

Thanks ERnurse!! Our photog wasn't wearing a headband...from what we could find out there are two photogs that the resort uses for weddings. Philimo (total wrong spelling on this but its pronounced something like this phil-i-mo) did ours. He was great, gave good direction and was open to us doing some different poses. We did see another brides pics that were also done by the resort photog (not philimo) (they post the pics in the world cafe) and it was really different, still good but different.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ERnurse
        Congrats on becoming a mrs!!! Your pics were really really nice, we are still trying to decide whether or not to use resort photographer... There was another recent Dreams Tulum bride that also had phenomenal pics from the resort photographer and she couldn't remember his name but said he wears a bandana or sweat band on his head.... was that one your too or no?

#24 northernflasher

northernflasher
        • 499 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:40 AM

Hi, would love to see your pics but every time I follow the link there is nothing there Especially excited to see them as im also getting married in the chapel and most of the pics are of beach ceremonies.

Been struggling with the idea of stretching the budget to an outside photographer but with so much positive feedback im holding off until I see your pics.

Your review was great, glad all went well.
          Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#25 Racine.Ryan

Racine.Ryan
          • 124 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:49 AM

Congrats! The pics are gorgeous!

#26 HotTamale

HotTamale
            • 304 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:51 AM

I am unable to get the link to work

#27 ~*~Margie~*~

~*~Margie~*~