Sign in to follow this  
becks

and THAT'S why your business sucks!

Gonna vent. Hafta vent. 'Cause I'm so ticked off I could scream!

So, I have a 5 month old puppy. I want to take her to the groomer, because while I bathe her and brush her and trim her hair and clip her nails, I don't do a full blown cut, and I am not going to pull the hair out of her ears (which the vet says we need to do).

So I call the doggie salon down the street to figure out about an appoinment, and the little F'ER on the phone lights into me saying that (get this) "a responsible dog owner would have been bringing her in since she was 12 weeks old" and now if I bring her, she'll have a panic attack and they can't be sure they'll be able to do anything with her, blah, blah.

Um... listen dickweed... I didn't get her until she was 15 weeks old. She's used to hair dryers, other dogs, getting her nails cut, etc. So don't f'ing tell me that I'm not a responsible dog owner just because I haven't brought her into YOUR shop!!! From what I can tell, the real problem is that your shop must be so horrifically chaotic that NO dog could survive it.

What a f*****r!!!!! I want to kick him where it hurts! S&M.gif

My sweet loveydog ain't going nowhere near that hellhole!

Oh... I feel so much better.

Cheeky bastard and that is a total load of bollox anyway!!

They only want them to go that often to screw you for cash anyway they don't need to go that much FFS!!!

I'd find another shop and make sure you tell everyone he's an arsehole lol He wants to try grooming my spaniel lol he'd have no chance he'd take his face off lmao

What is with people and such poor customer service? Goodness! I swear, that and manners have QUICKLY gotten away from so many people! Ugh.

I am sorry but that shop's service is wrong on so many levels.

Both my sister and I adopted dogs from rescues for abused dogs. Both our dogs as a result of the former abuse have problems and get frightened around people they don't know. We have worked countless hours with our dogs and the improvement from when we got them is 150%....but going to get Cleo's nails cut can still be traumatic for her.

My sisters dog is a gigantic mastiff. She is bigger than my sister and was over a year old when they adopted her. When they 1st got her she spent weeks hiding in the corner cowering. It was very strange to see such a large dog so afraid of people. My sister has put countless hours and tons of love into Lulu and she is a different dog today. Now when we visit she comes up to us and rests her head in our lap.

Now if I went to that shop and they told me my dogs reaction was my fault as an irresponsible owner. censored.gif I think I would have hit the woman in the face. You can correct bad doggie behavior, but you can' erase former abuse.

Sorry, but that really chaps my hide.

Whatever, they stink... my friend is a groomer and she says a good groomer should be able to control a dog unless it is like a massive dog w/ behavior problems (full grown wild Akita maybe?)... She jokes about some dogs trying to bite at her... I can't believe they said that to you!

Not to mention why would you want to bring your puppy around a bunch of other dogs you know nothing about before she had finished all her puppy vaccines! Your baby deserves a groomer with a heart and a brain!!