Sign in to follow this  
tvt

Are you "trashing the dress"?

Tammy maybe you sould wait until Monday before you decide. :-)

I would trash my dress, but I can't afford the photog, so I'll probably sell it.. or keep it and make our firsts kids outfit to wear coming home from the hospital.

I am totally trashing my dress. Which is easy to say since I've never even SEEN my dress....but I only have a son and I don't have much hope of passing it on, and the pictures you can get are so stunning! I think that's what got me obsessed with finding a photographer in addition to the one the resort provides. And I'm spending way too much $$ on her.

So WHY NOT?

I plan on wearing my dress again at our AHR....I'm so excited to get to wear it twice! So no trashing for me, but it does look like lots of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
Tammy maybe you sould wait until Monday before you decide. :-)

I would trash my dress, but I can't afford the photog, so I'll probably sell it.. or keep it and make our firsts kids outfit to wear coming home from the hospital.
Aww that's such a good idea!!! That's so smart - I might take that idea

My mom gave her dress to my brother for halloween so he could be the "Bride of Chuckie" lol. He tore it up and dyed some it red... does that count as a trash the dress session... we have pictures!

I love the idea of preserving my dress and trying to squeeze back into it in 20 years, hee hee. My mom cut her dress up and gave it to family. I was planning to use some of the lace from her dress to wrap my bouquet with.

That is a fun idea, but we will only have the photog for the ceremony. I would probably use a different dress to trash though because I want to save my dress for sentimental reasons.

I want to trash the dress soo bad but we can't afford to have the photographer come back. Maybe we will do a trash the dress session for our one year anniversary. That way I will be sure to stay in shape after the wedding!