Photo

Are kids coming to your destination wedding?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#51 mvee1025

mvee1025
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:52 PM

The kids at my wedding were 13 - 16 and two toddlers.  We didn't mind having them since it was their parents that would have to take care them not us :)  come to think of it, neither one of them cried or fussed.

#52 candle23

candle23
    • 294 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
    • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

We will be having lots of kids...probably close to 20 raining in ages from 5 months to 10 years old and about 80-90 adults. We chose our resort based on the kids amenities as well as adult amenities! Hello Kid's Club!!

#53 Mandiesue

Mandiesue
    • 309 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams La Romana
    • LocationDominica Republic

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:21 AM

We are also accepting kids at our wedding. I love kids and am not worried at all.

#54 beccafries

beccafries
    • 83 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:01 AM

Are u having during school months if so...are they missing anydays of school?

#55 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
      • 213 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
      • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:49 PM

Yes we had kids at our wedding, we are very family oriented, we want kids of our own ASAP so it was a non issue. We had 2 of our nieces involved in the wedding, Jr. Bridesmaid and Flower Girl, and we were so happy to include the girls. Yes the kids had to be pulled out of school since it was January, but only two of the kids who attended are in school (all the other kids were under 5) and they are 10 and 7 years old, so it wasn't a big deal, not like they are in high school and missing important exams or anything. I'm sure they got caught up quickly once they were back in class. Having the kids there was a blast, we loved it! Especially our nieces, being a part of the wedding was really special for them.

#56 beccafries

beccafries
      • 83 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:32 AM

ok good...my niece/neph would have to be pulled out too prob 2 to 3 days....

#57 jackshayne0123

jackshayne0123
        • 213 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Blau Varadero Cuba
        • LocationCalgary AB Canada

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

Oh so not a big deal then! 3 days is nothing! My SIL and her family made a two week vacation out of our wedding so the two kids were out of school for two weeks....and actually, it was more like a month they were out of school because they were off for Christmas break, and then got sick for a week, and then went to Cuba...I said their brains would turn to mush they've been out for so long! haha But like I mentioned, they are young, Grade 5 and 2 so no biggie :)

#58 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:16 PM

Children since we have our own will be at mine but they will only miss about 2days of school. We just notified the school of the dates so they could make up anything missed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

#59 cindyd

cindyd
          • 41 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Riu vallarta
          • LocationPuerto Vallarta

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:57 PM

Our two daughters will be our flower girls at our wedding. I can not imagine not having them included in the big day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#60 beccafries

beccafries
          • 83 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:05 AM

Now, I don't feel bad having them out 2-3 days!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users