• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

Josie- they look great!

#652 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:29 PM

Josie - Your invitations look awesome!!!

#653 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
      • 155 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:30 PM

Everyone's invitations look so good! I'm glad I'm on this thread, b/c it is kicking me in the butt to get these done! This is my goal for the weekend, however I have two questions:

(1) What timeline do you use to get the responses back? 1-2 months b/f the date? I'm not sure.

(2) Is anyone having an adults-only reception, and how are you handling this? My FMIL has offered to help with a nanny for that night, has anyone considered this? I'm wondering.

PS. MegaShay -- your welcome dinner invites make me want to go to your party right now for a margarita!

Josie -- your mom is so sweet to help out with invites -- it's so nice to have someone take that off of your hands! They turned out beautifully!

#654 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
        • 155 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:30 PM

Everyone's invitations look so good! I'm glad I'm on this thread, b/c it is kicking me in the butt to get these done! This is my goal for the weekend, however I have two questions:

(1) What timeline do you use to get the responses back? 1-2 months b/f the date? I'm not sure.

(2) Is anyone having an adults-only reception, and how are you handling this? My FMIL has offered to help with a nanny for that night, has anyone considered this? I'm wondering.

PS. MegaShay -- your welcome dinner invites make me want to go to your party right now for a margarita!

Josie -- your mom is so sweet to help out with invites -- it's so nice to have someone take that off of your hands! They turned out beautifully!

#655 JOSIE

JOSIE
          • 1,792 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Gr8ful

Gr8ful - Thank you :)

I have no idea when to expect respone cards. My guess is that they will come back sporadically. We put a date of 10/18/09 I think as our final date.....but I'm sure people will book even later than that because we have some "last minute" types in our crowd!

We're not having an adult only reception, so I'm unhelpful in this regard! But that is nice of your FMIL!

best wishes :)

#656 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

I am getting married Nov 6th, and request response cards be sent back by Sept 15th.

#657 jetsbride

jetsbride
              • 794 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 04:47 PM

I am not sending my invites out until mid July and I am going to put an RSVP date of Aug 15 or Aug 30. I think people pretty much know now wether or not they are coming.

#658 NaM

NaM
                • 2,256 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 07:07 PM

Josie, your invites look great! They really set the tone for what's to come in Mexico. So nice of your mom to help too!!

Do you guys know anything about bringing homemade cookies to Mexico?? I was thinking about having some as our favors? Thanks

#659 JamieJ

JamieJ
                  • 35 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:31 AM

exactly 5 months!!!!

So excited!!!!

#660 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
                    • 278 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:35 PM

5 months for me today!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic