Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#541 JOSIE

JOSIE
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:28 PM

Lisa - I saw this thread, maybe you've seen it or it can help you. Thought maybe cuz its Canada related :)

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t41785

#542 jetsbride

jetsbride
    • 794 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

Josie - Weird, we are the same!! I was just looking at that thread but thanks for pointing it out!

#543 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:32 PM

Meg- I am doing the favors and then a little welcome gift. (prob koozie or thermal mug and hangover kit)

#544 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
        • 341 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MegaShay
          For those of you doing OOT bags, are you also doing favors at the reception? I'm torn on this one ...
          Hey Meg,

I think I'm doing embroidered beach towels as a favor + a "survival package" for the OOT bags (sunscreen, pepto, lip balm, map, etc). I was going to do silver luggage tags as my table "placecards", so another small take away. I'm trying to find ones that don't have hearts on them though!
          http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#545 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
          • 341 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:27 PM

Hey guys - Anyone have any good ideas for ceremony programs? I'd like to do something "cheap and cheerful" - possibly myself. I'll have to talk my FI into tying bows again, though...
            http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#546 n&n112109

n&n112109
            • 216 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
              For those of you doing OOT bags, are you also doing favors at the reception? I'm torn on this one ...

I was torn on this one too.... I decided to just go with the OOT bags..... :)
              Nicole

#547 n&n112109

n&n112109
              • 216 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:45 PM

Hoosier Fan!!! We're date twins too!!!
                Nicole

#548 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:15 PM

how many guests are all you gals expecting to show up?

#549 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
                  • 278 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:48 PM

Quote:
                    I'm doing Jelly Belly jellybeans in soda flavours of 7-up, root beer and cream soda as my favours. I'm also gonna do OOT bags where I plan on using personalized party flops

#550 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                    • 712 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:23 PM

Well I am doing OOT Bags and I am planning to do favors as well, but I have no idea what I want to do. I was thinking hot sauces but i think ppl won't use them. I want it to either be something relevant to St Thomas or something ppl will use, any ideas ladies? I was also thinkin about christmas ornaments since the wedding is in Nov... I was watchin Platinum Weddings and the girl gave out like $330 crystal bowls from Tiffany's to all her guest from out of town and then she gave her BMs these like $1000 ornaments. Clearly mine would be much cheaper haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users