Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1231 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:00 AM

Vikki, we are having 20-24 guests. But most of them are coming in on Tuesday, the wedding is on Wednesday, and going home on Thursday.....

Erika....about time that boy got his crap together! :)

We leave 30 days from today!!!!!!! Im soooo excited!

#1232 Prettyhazardous

• 712 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:04 AM

OMG ladies we leave in 39 days. And my wedding is in 43 days. This is crazy. Everything's coming together well thou. I had a scare this morning bc one of my gm's (my cousin) decided that he was no longer going on the cruise, after my grandparents had paid for his entire trip flight and attire. My grandparents were going to let our BM (who's not going) take his place but when I called our Carnival planner they said that the name couldn't be changed so basically my grandparents would lose all their $$$. My gma then talked to my cousin and it turned out that his sabotaging mother had made him feel guilty ab something (which we don't understand) and he just decided not to go. My gma talked him back in to going thank goodness. So now everything's okay.

#1233 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:27 AM

Ashley so glad that worked out

#1234 jetsbride

• 794 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:55 AM

prettyhazardous - I am soo happy to hear that Cuji is home!!!

#1235 jamaicabride09

• 856 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 07:19 PM

Ashley, I am glad everything worked out and that Cuji is home!!!

Erika - glad he finally booked!!

#1236 jmb0902

• 496 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 03:47 AM

YAY! I'm so happy to hear about Cuji!!

Erika- I am totally feeling your pain, I want to get this stuff done! (like table assignments, etc.) but ppl are I kid you not -- still booking! I got an RSVP today (they were due Sept. 1) from a couple I had no idea were considering coming! Ah!

#1237 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Erika J
                Jes- I know. Now if actually shows up!!! LOL, we will see.
                Haha! We totally have a GM who may or may not show up. I guess you have to just go with the flow. :) But seriously...why do some people have to be such flakes?! Drives me crazy!

#1238 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:44 PM

So I just placed the order for the cake. Check! :) We are totally going on a whim with it, so I hope it turns out beautiful.

We used the Publix, which is a supermarket down in Florida. Everyone raves about their cakes and they are so reasonable....so why not. The woman was so helpful with my I have no idea what we want. She started throwing out ideas and we came up with a design. We went with a cassata cake vs just the cannoli filling cake. Its one tier, designed with a sunset, shells, and beach chairs. Im confused what a sunset means though....And she has our weddding colors so we shall see the day of the wedding what our beautiful cake looks like. LOL

#1239 cbell

• 475 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:51 PM

Oh Publix cakes are soooo good!!! I'm sure it will turn out well, did she send you any pictures of similar cakes? I imagine they do beachy kind of wedding cakes often enough to have some photos.

#1240 SgtPepperette

• 1,225 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:55 PM

Well they have a beach inspired cake on their website...

Click the image to open in full size.

I asked her if she could email me some pictures but she says they do not email. I was googling to see if I could find some beach cakes done by than but can only find this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users