• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1131 ~Keira~

~Keira~
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:34 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Prettyhazardous
    Hey ladies my colors are orange and green. I was thinking ab fruit but I have to send everything down to my WC Oct 1 and she's already charging me an additional $55 to send items to her so I'd be afraid to ask her to pick up fruit for me lol. I also don't wanna do flowers bc we can't bring them back on the ship so they'd be a real waste of $$$. I'm thinking ab doing something with vases and sand and sea shells etc... I just keep putting it off.
    I was going to suggest fruit but I've just had another thought. Do you have a Bowring where you are? I'm not sure if it's just a Canadian store or not. If you do have one you should go and check out their beautiful potpourri. It's not like the stuff you grandma would have used. lol. It's really pretty stuff that always smells wonderful but not too potent. They have one called lemon sherbet (I think) and it has pieces of lemons, limes and other green and orange things is. You should be able to fill a vase with that and perhaps some coloured glass stones.
    ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1132 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
    • 712 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:07 AM

Keira I've never heard of Bowring but I will try to find them online. maybe we have a store here and I just haven't heard of it or maybe they have an online store and I can order something. Seems like a unique idea thanks...

#1133 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
      • 427 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:23 AM

Ashley, Don't stress. I'm sure your mom will come through at the end. As for the centerpieces, I really like your idea of the sand and seashells. I'm not familiar with Bowring but it is a good idea. Things will all work out!!

Jess

#1134 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
        • 427 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:25 PM

I'm just a bit shy of 2 months away!!! OMG....here we go girls!!!

I picked up my dress the other day from the boutique since they are closing the store. The dress is pretty light so it should be easy to travel with. I really need to work on my music selection. Do any of you have a list you want to share?

Thanks,
          Jess

#1135 sunset78

sunset78
          • 1,280 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:37 PM

Well, I have officially ordered my favors and items for my oot bags today. Yea! One more task marked off the list.

#1136 Vikki

Vikki
            • 807 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:40 PM

We got our T-shirts in! They look great. Our little "logo/monogram" is on the front and then the back is customized for each guest, "mother of the bride, mother of the groom", ect.

#1137 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
              • 427 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Vikki
                We got our T-shirts in! They look great. Our little "logo/monogram" is on the front and then the back is customized for each guest, "mother of the bride, mother of the groom", ect.
                That sounds really cute!!! Can you post a picture?

Thanks,
                Jess

#1138 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                • 427 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:54 AM

Ladies, I just found out about Erika's accident!!! I feel so bad but I am glad that she is fine and hopefully on her way to a speedy recovery so she can enjoy her wedding!!! Please keep her in your prayers!!!

Jess

#1139 erinleigh

erinleigh
                  • 316 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77
                    Ladies, I just found out about Erika's accident!!! I feel so bad but I am glad that she is fine and hopefully on her way to a speedy recovery so she can enjoy her wedding!!! Please keep her in your prayers!!!

Jess
                    Oh my gosh, what happenned? She's ok - that's good to hear!

#1140 jmb0902

jmb0902
                    • 496 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jpitts78
                      Well, I have officially ordered my favors and items for my oot bags today. Yea! One more task marked off the list.
                      So what did you end up ordering I am trying to do some of that now. I just ordered matches (for the travel candles I still have to personalize!) and I am thinking about cups next.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users