Sign in to follow this  
beachbride2009

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

I am so excited to lose this last name. I ave no reationship with my father or his family sso there's no attachment to the last name at all. I am going from Fleming to Willis. I think my name flows better with my current last name and I don't make cute W's like I do cute F's but I'll learn lol...

We're down to 81 days... I am so excited. Ana De Roux has started my program fans and I just have to create centerpieces and come up with a favor and I'm all done besides payments. Our cruise balance is due Monday but we paid it off today!!! Now we just have to pay $$$ to our WC....

I have no relationship with my father either but everyone either calls me Bell, CBell, basically anything with Bell so it will be strange losing that. Plus my new name will be Courtney Kinney, sounds pretty funny but it'll grow on me....hopefully. :)

I'm changing my name, but I don't think that will change what people call me. I have a friend from college who got married 11 yrs ago and I still call her by her maiden name. I'm going to have to keep my maiden name on business cards and in my work email for a good while, though. That's going to be tough to change with clients I don't see often!

I'm changing my name and I'm really excited! Not because I dislike my name or anything - it will be kind of sad to give it up - but I'm excited to start a new life chapter and take the name that goes along with it!

i am also chanching my last name not cause it was something i wanted to do but per my FH grandma request, so ill be Karina F. (initial of m last name right now) McIlmoil

Jess- I KNOW!!! mee tooooo!!

I cant believe I will be in Cabo in 69 days~!!! OMG just writing that freaks me out!!!! I have so much to do and all my weekends are so booked. INSANE!

We def have to meet up for a Marg when you get there, I am there thru the 11th.