Sign in to follow this  
lil_reeves

Brazilian Wax...First Time Tomorrow!!! Yikes

I was thinking about starting a thread like this, how funny. I am in the same boat Danniellou, I really want to get this done but I am nervious. I dont really care about the pain as much as how uncomfortable I would feel with someone I dont know looking around "down under" Does anyone else feel this way?

I am wondering how you pick the right place to go? Now I have had my eye brows waxed and at some places it hurts bad and others it does not, you want to make sure you go to someone who has minimal pain.

Okay so i'm back and I survived!!! It really wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. She did the first strip and I was like "That was it?" I pretty much talked the whole time which helped distract me from what was happening. She also applied pressure and that definitely helped!

I obviously had a very good and professional waxer, as I had heard good things about her from some people in town. She did inform if you have an inexperienced person doing this you will likely be in a lot more pain. She said she actually gets this done herself and knows what helps get her through it.

Don't be shy ladies....this is totally worth it!!!

Don't for get that 48 hours after the wax, you skin is really sensitive, keep baby wipes handy for thourough cleaning :)

I loke how sexy a visit Brazil makes me feel. And your FI will live it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_reeves View Post
Okay so i'm back and I survived!!! It really wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. She did the first strip and I was like "That was it?" I pretty much talked the whole time which helped distract me from what was happening. She also applied pressure and that definitely helped!

I obviously had a very good and professional waxer, as I had heard good things about her from some people in town. She did inform if you have an inexperienced person doing this you will likely be in a lot more pain. She said she actually gets this done herself and knows what helps get her through it.

Don't be shy ladies....this is totally worth it!!!
Glad you had a good experience!! And thanks to all of the ladies for the tips! Someday I will get the gusto to get a Brazilian! :-)