Help me pick a BM gift

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:14 AM

I really love the most exspensive one. ANd since you only have 2 briedesmaids I don't think it would be too much of an exspense. Especially since they are paying to come to the wedding. I think it is a great gift idea!

#12 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:37 PM

I really do like the design of the last one the best, very simple.

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 April 2007 - 01:32 PM

I love Elsa Perreti's starfish, and if its in your budget go for it, they will love it. I would be so excited if one of my friends gave me that. I figure they are spending a lot of money being in my wedding they deserve a nice thank you. I have spent just under $100 so far and will probably get pedis for all too...so about 120 total or more who knows.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 16 April 2007 - 01:45 PM

I like them all Kate LOL. But if it's in your budget I say go for the Tiffany one. It's horrible to say but that designer name is a gift itself.

#15 lulubelle

lulubelle
      • 148 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 02:16 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        Really? That was on the list of things I planned to add to their gift bags . . . who else agrees that nobody wants those commemorative type shirts? This is my first wedding but I thought a bm shirt noting the date/place would be cool since it is in Mexico i.e. a vacation souvenir. . . any thoughts?

Oh, and I like #3 also.

Umm, I don't really agree. I guess it depends on your friends. My girls would wear it proudly. I have worn one as well. It is tradition. You go out with your girls and just have fun. Who cares what anyone else is thinking. In the end you are left with a fun keepsake.

#16 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:27 AM

I love the 3rd one the best! And I agree with the other girls, getting that little blue box makes you so happy. It makes you feel special and appreciated.

-Glenda

~Jamy the t-shirts are so cute. I want one (feel free to mail me one, LOL). I am sure your bridesmaids will adore them. Remember it is not the amount of money that you are willing to part, it is the thought and the love of the gift that comes from your heart.

#17 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 08:43 AM

They're all really cute Kate, but I definitely like #3 the best, Tiffany name aside! And, if it fits in your budget I would definitely go the Tiffany route. Most girls love that little blue box! Great choices...#2 would be my second pick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users