• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:19 PM

Which necklace should I get for my BM?

My colors are red and aqua and they are wearing red dresses. I don't care if they wear them with their dresses - I just want them to have something they like.

STARFISH JEWELRY | Sea Creature Charm Sterling Silver Jewelry Cast From Real Sea Life Specimens | UncommonGoods

This is the cheapest.

: WhiteTrashCharms.Com Boutique

This one isn't that much more.

Tiffany & Co. | Item | Elsa PerettiĀ® Starfish pendant, mini mini. Sterling silver. | United States

This is the most expensive.

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:38 PM

I hate to say that I love the most expensive option.. But I am sure that since it is a simple pendent, I'm sure you can find one cheaper. All you are doing is paying for a brand!

#3 -Kate-

-Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:51 PM

The most expensive is in my budget so no worries there. I only have 2 BM so I have more room to spoil them.

I think that is my fav too - just because it is more classic and simple. They could wear it with other stuff.

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 10:52 PM

I agree. BTW, I have 9 BM! I don't think I can budget gifts, haha!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:23 PM

their is a feeling that is priceless when you receive the little blue box...i would rather give that than something my bm's wouldnt wear or cherish as much/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 10:58 AM

I agree with Tammy, I would be so excited to get a tiffanys box for a BM gift and if they're within your budget, thats what I'd pick, they're perfect, I want to get one now!

#7 lulubelle

lulubelle
            • 148 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:36 PM

My bestfriend gave all of us Tiffany's and we all LOVED them! That was 5 years ago and I still wear it all the time. The little blue box lets you know just how special you are. I vote for number 3 for sure! :)

#8 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:32 PM

Since it is in your budget, I'd go with #3. Very nice. :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#9 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
                • VIP Member
                • 931 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 09:42 PM

I say #3. I think a good rule of thumb with BM/GM gifts is to give them something that you would give them for any special occasion or holiday. I don't care who you are, no bridesmaid really wants a shirt that says "bridesmaid'

I got each of my sisters (my 2 BMs) a terry juicy outfit. They both LOVE them and wear the all the time. And it was fun for me to give them to them since neither of them would spend the $ on themselves - my older sister has 3 kids and is too frugal, and my younger sister is only 16.

#10 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:47 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
                    I don't care who you are, no bridesmaid really wants a shirt that says "bridesmaid'
                    Really? That was on the list of things I planned to add to their gift bags . . . who else agrees that nobody wants those commemorative type shirts? This is my first wedding but I thought a bm shirt noting the date/place would be cool since it is in Mexico i.e. a vacation souvenir. . . any thoughts?

Oh, and I like #3 also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users