HELP! I have 2 dresses....

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:53 PM

Maybe you could wear both dresses? Maybe one at the reception and one at the ceremony? Or if you are having an at home reception after?
    I do like #2 though!

#32 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 03:40 AM

Sarah I voted for you in the 1st dress so I am happy you decided to stick with it. However I want to tell you that I am so proud of you for being dedicated to sticking with your workouts. I know no matter what amount of weight you lose you are going to look amazing. And I can say this having never met you b/c you are such a wonderful person that your great personality will make you all the more prettier. Don't you ever dare feel that you cannot wear any dress b/c of your dress size! While I do honestly feel that people should wear clothing that flatters their body type the best, I also feel that people should wear whatever makes them the happiest. And you look absolutely amazing in dress #1 and you are going to be such a gorgeous bride, just like everyone else on this site.

#33 SASSYGIRL

• 1,188 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:58 PM

Thanks Glenda! That might just be the best complement i have ever heard! Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users