Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:18 PM

Men say the darndest things!!!
    Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#12 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
    • 5,649 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:24 PM

lol too cute, sounds like something my FI would say too! :)

#13 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
      • 609 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:27 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DallasAshli
        Love it!! At least he was trying to help.

Let me know if you find something though! Maybe we need a thread for "big busted" girls :) I have the hardest time finding anything cute because I'm a 34DD Until we lived together, FI had no idea the pain of finding lingerie or just a shirt that buttons up!
        I thought there was one around here some where. I'm 32DDD so it's even harder for me. I wish I was a 34 anything! LOL

#14 Cattie

Cattie
        • 594 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:29 AM

See now you pack the purple bra and black sports bra and when you get back to your room, go put that stuff on under your dress and come out in your sexy lingerie!!!

#15 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:31 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DallasAshli
            Love it!! At least he was trying to help.

Let me know if you find something though! Maybe we need a thread for "big busted" girls :) I have the hardest time finding anything cute because I'm a 34DD Until we lived together, FI had no idea the pain of finding lingerie or just a shirt that buttons up!
            Im a 36D and all my bras look like parachutes... soo ugly and huge. Plus everytime I go to buy bras, it seems like every store is convienently out of my size and all that's left is 32A ( no offense small boobed ladies!) With all the people out there getting implants, you'd think lingerie stores would order more huge sizes... ugh. I hate buying undies.

Sorry 'bout the hijack-rant there....

#16 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
            • 451 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sloan
              With all the people out there getting implants, you'd think lingerie stores would order more huge sizes... ugh. I hate buying undies.
              I totally agree!!! Every boob job I know is at least a D...so who makes sexy larger size bras? I havent found them. My biggest complaint is with teddies and corsets and such. They come in small, medium and large ? I'm a small/medium on bottom, but there is NO way my boobs will fit in a small or medium top. So frustrating!!

#17 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:06 PM

ah to have that problem, lol. I was looking for any way to not appear completely flat-chested in my dress, lol.

Boys will be boys. :-)

#18 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 03:09 PM

OMG Heather...that's hilarious!! And I love how sincere he was about it!!!
                  It shows how guys really don't get it!! LOL

#19 heather007

heather007
                  • 620 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:59 AM

I am still smiling about it. I think that's why I love him so much, because he's just so geeky [he's an engineer] and cute.

To carrying on the rant with the other big boobed gals, I totally can relate about buying bras. Whenever I go into La Senza or some place like that, the bras don't fit and I can't find a 36DD, so they attempt to stick me in a 36I or something retarded like that. I'm like, what? I used to work for Pennington's, so I took a bra fitting course and I know my measurements.

The best place to find bras that I have found- is Zellers. They have a tiny little rack that is for "full figure" ladies and they go up to a size 40DDD. Unforunately, they come in bizarre teenage colours, like purple, hot pink, fuschia, which is fine, but attempt wearing one of those under anything other than black and you look goofy. I'm going to run off today and see if I can find a few more bras, my last two just popped out the underwire so now I'm down to only two. I remember when I was in highschool and a size C cup and I had like 20 pairs of bras.

~~

#20 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                    • 1,083 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:55 PM

LMAO!! Men are sooo cute... Love it. Thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users