Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#4051 ashaun

ashaun
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:36 AM

Futuremrstgun - we have a little over 2 wks to go!!  Are you pretty much squared away?  What day is your group arriving?

#4052 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
    • 995 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:59 AM

ashaun..

yes, girlie, i'm pretty much ready to go..winding down all of my DIY projects..

my group arrives on thursday and most depart on monday (columbus day)...

i'm SUPER excited!!!    woo hoo!!!

R~

#4053 ashaun

ashaun
      • 54 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

Our group is traveling the same time frame!  My FI and I are leaving on Sunday and going to Secrets for a few days (wish we would've booked at the Grand those extra days but oh well).  I am still trying to wrap things up.  Terrible I know.  I would love to meet up and say Hi if you are down.

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun 

ashaun..

yes, girlie, i'm pretty much ready to go..winding down all of my DIY projects..

my group arrives on thursday and most depart on monday (columbus day)...

i'm SUPER excited!!!    woo hoo!!!

R~

#4054 rachelswedding

rachelswedding
        • 68 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

I like the hotel lobby bar area idea!  :)

#4055 rachelswedding

rachelswedding
          • 68 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

Best wishes to you!

#4056 rachelswedding

rachelswedding
            • 68 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:58 PM

Did you find out if there is a beach party at the BEACH resort?

#4057 susan1672

susan1672
              • Vendor
              • 231 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

I was there a few weeks ago and there was a beach party on Thursday night. I think it started around 9.

where did you hear that there was a beach party on thursday nights?  i was told differently and my wedding is scheduled at the beach....

we're doing a welcome dinner...basically the whole group is meeting in the lobby bar for drinks then heading to the japanese restaurant for dinner.

R~

#4058 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
                • 237 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:53 AM

Do we know if the Beach resort has their own 'beach party', or is it just one big 'beach party' for all 3 properties?  Maybe that is where the confusion is.  The Suites 'beach party' is currently happening Thursday nights.  Maybe the Beach resort's 'beach party' is another night.  Just a thought as to why you where told something different.  Not surprised there are inconsistent answers, but not sure what the right answer is... :)

where did you hear that there was a beach party on thursday nights?  i was told differently and my wedding is scheduled at the beach....

we're doing a welcome dinner...basically the whole group is meeting in the lobby bar for drinks then heading to the japanese restaurant for dinner.

R~

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
                  Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
                  Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4059 luvmoo

luvmoo
                  • 503 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:36 AM

I am curious too.. i know i have mentioned this before, and i keep forgetting to ask the WC, but.. My wedding is on a Thursday, at the Beach. and we are doing a Bonfire for the reception. so i am curious as to how they handle that..  i really need to remember to ask her the next time i am emailing her with my newest list of questions. I still have just over 4 months until i get married.. but my to do list keeps getting longer instead of shorter.. i cross one thing off, and add 3!! lol..

Originally Posted by IslandBride201x 

Do we know if the Beach resort has their own 'beach party', or is it just one big 'beach party' for all 3 properties?  Maybe that is where the confusion is.  The Suites 'beach party' is currently happening Thursday nights.  Maybe the Beach resort's 'beach party' is another night.  Just a thought as to why you where told something different.  Not surprised there are inconsistent answers, but not sure what the right answer is... :)

#4060 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 340 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

Hey Ladies...

Just wondering what you all are doing for music during the reception. Are you hiring an outside DJ? If so, who and how much? I am trying to buckle down and get all my vendors in line.

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users