Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#4011 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
  • 237 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:52 AM

Malikmakhi: thanks, definitely do that!

BTW everybody, I was so fed up with waiting on flower quotes that after I saw DeAngelis' quotes I decided to give Godfrey an email. I started receiving info and pictures back from him within less than 30 minutes. Such a change from most wedding related things in Jamaica!!! :)

#4012 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
    • Site Supporter
    • 209 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:01 AM

I have a question about the weddings on the beach at the beach... do we have to pay extra to get the hupa!? I know that if you want the hupa to be decorated then you have to pay BUT do you have to pay for the actual structure?! Thanks girls!

#4013 luvmoo

luvmoo
      • 503 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:03 AM

Hey Ladies, 

Has anyone looked into, or thought about how to do a streaming video of the wedding ceremony for those who couldn't make it?? My FI and I  really want to do this if we can, as our Grandparents are not able to make it to the wedding.. and we would LOVE to have a streaming video for them to watch.. so they can be a part of it from far away... 

The issue is that we aren't sure if it is even possible?  Does anyone know if and how we could do this??

any advise or thoughts on this would be really helpful!!! :)

#4014 luvmoo

luvmoo
        • 503 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:04 AM

From what i understand you do not have to pay. I was also told that if you bring the decorations yourself they don't charge to decorate it... 

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 

I have a question about the weddings on the beach at the beach... do we have to pay extra to get the hupa!? I know that if you want the hupa to be decorated then you have to pay BUT do you have to pay for the actual structure?! Thanks girls!

#4015 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
          • 237 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:30 AM

The huppa is definitely included, and I BELIEVE the basic decoration (white tulle and artificial flowers) should be included to. It is at the Suites at least. If you have gotten any paperwork on the wedding package it should say on there.

Originally Posted by kfarkas26 

#4016 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
            • 237 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

Here is the quote I got from Godfrey today. He actually emailed back and forth with me all day in order to get it right. He originally had quoted about $710, and I let him know some changes I was willing to make in flowers and that I wanted to keep it under $500, and he got me everything I wanted at $490. My quotes weren't QUITE as good as DeAngelis2Be's, but I'm guessing that's because I didn't have such a large order. :) I'm happy with it!

6 Bridal Party 1 Bride's Bouquet $60USD Christanimums, Dendroium Orchids, Roses, Fuji mums green, white, little blue 1Groom's Boutonniere $10USD FuJi mum 2 Brides Maid's Bouquet $45USD each Christanimums Dendroium orchids, Roses 2 Groom's Men's boutonniere $10USD each Dendroium orchids 3 Tall arrangements $70 USD each with White Dendroium orchids with shells in the bottom 2 Small square vase arrangements $25USD each FuJi mums and leaves 2 small square vase arrangements $25 each with Green Carnation and leaves 

#4017 to be mrs scuba

to be mrs scuba
              • 131 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:03 AM

Does Godfrey have a website?

#4018 susan1672

susan1672
                • Vendor
                • 231 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:40 AM

No, he only has an e-mail address as far as I know and it's godfreyguy1@yahoo.com

Originally Posted by to be mrs scuba 

Does Godfrey have a website?

#4019 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                  • 349 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:35 PM

I'm flipping the bridemaid bouquests into a fish bowl with water beads and LED lights to save some $$. I'm adding to tall cylinder vases with flowers and floating candle as well for my center pcs.

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

Here is the quote I got from Godfrey today. He actually emailed back and forth with me all day in order to get it right. He originally had quoted about $710, and I let him know some changes I was willing to make in flowers and that I wanted to keep it under $500, and he got me everything I wanted at $490. My quotes weren't QUITE as good as DeAngelis2Be's, but I'm guessing that's because I didn't have such a large order. :) I'm happy with it!

6 Bridal Party 1 Bride's Bouquet $60USD Christanimums, Dendroium Orchids, Roses, Fuji mums green, white, little blue 1Groom's Boutonniere $10USD FuJi mum 2 Brides Maid's Bouquet $45USD each Christanimums Dendroium orchids, Roses 2 Groom's Men's boutonniere $10USD each Dendroium orchids 3 Tall arrangements $70 USD each with White Dendroium orchids with shells in the bottom 2 Small square vase arrangements $25USD each FuJi mums and leaves 2 small square vase arrangements $25 each with Green Carnation and leaves 

#4020 rachelswedding

rachelswedding
                    • 68 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:28 PM

Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users