Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#311 collyj

collyj
  • Banned
  • 72 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:34 PM

@LAdyD: thanks soooo much!

#312 lmuze

lmuze
    • 457 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:51 PM

I visited Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in September where I met with Nicole and was so glad I chose this resort. I loved it.

Anyway, I forgot to post pictures. Here are the pictures of Iberostar Rose Hall Suites plus a few of Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall.

IRHS/IGHRH - a set on Flickr

#313 lmuze

lmuze
      • 457 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:57 PM

I visited Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in September where I met with Nicole and was so glad I chose this resort. I loved it.

Anyway, I forgot to post pictures. Here are the pictures of Iberostar Rose Hall Suites plus a few of Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall.

#314 daifje

daifje
        • 53 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lmuze

Thanks for posting the photos. They are pretty. I noticed that nobody was in the ocean. Is it rocky? I am hoping that my guests start ot book soon. So far only have theee booked
          Are you guys sending out reminders? I don't want to be too pushy but I am afraid that our deposit will be lost if people don't start booking soon.

#315 debbmach

debbmach
          • 1,457 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 06:16 PM

Thanks so much for the pics, it looks beautiful!!!
            http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#316 magz88

magz88
            • 37 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:22 PM

Imuze-
              Thank you sooo sooo much for the wonderful pictures. You caputured many details that I have not seen yet and they will help when planning the wedding. One question - did Nicole happen to explain the different options of where you can have a cocktail reception? There was a balcony outside the lobby that looked like it would be a nice option.

Thanks,
              maggie

#317 magz88

magz88
              • 37 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:24 PM

Lady D-
                Thank you very much for the pictures. The resort still has my vote!
                Maggie

#318 debbmach

debbmach
                • 1,457 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:50 AM

For those of you booked at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach...who is your wedding coordinator? I've booked and confirmed my date with Elizabeth Miranda, but her title is Public Relations Manager. With booking the date she was very quick at getting back to me, but a week ago I sent her an email asking her a few questions (such as who will the WC be) and she still hasn't gotten back to me. Has anyone else run into this or know what's going on? I realize that resort is closed right now, so I'm not sure if it's due to that or not.

#319 breeze616

breeze616
                  • 1,760 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by debbmach
                    For those of you booked at the Iberostar Rose Hall Beach...who is your wedding coordinator? I've booked and confirmed my date with Elizabeth Miranda, but her title is Public Relations Manager. With booking the date she was very quick at getting back to me, but a week ago I sent her an email asking her a few questions (such as who will the WC be) and she still hasn't gotten back to me. Has anyone else run into this or know what's going on? I realize that resort is closed right now, so I'm not sure if it's due to that or not.
                    I thik the issue is probably that they are closed right now.. my TA told me that they should be opening as of tomorrow though, so hopefully if you send your questions to the generic WP email address: weddings@iberostar.com.jm later this week, you can get some response! (I know I will be!)

My WC was Sandy before they closed, but I havent even tried to contact her since the closing.

#320 debbmach

debbmach
                    • 1,457 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:11 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by breeze616
                      I thik the issue is probably that they are closed right now.. my TA told me that they should be opening as of tomorrow though, so hopefully if you send your questions to the generic WP email address: weddings@iberostar.com.jm later this week, you can get some response! (I know I will be!)

My WC was Sandy before they closed, but I havent even tried to contact her since the closing.
                      Thanks. Guess I'll wait till then end of the week then and try again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users