Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#181 breeze616

breeze616
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:10 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by GregsBride
    Breeze616 I didn't even think about the download restrictions, my apologies I tried to save the individual images, but that didn't work so I save the whole page a pic. Hopefuly they are big enough so you can get an idea of what they look like.

Click the image to open in full size.
    Thanks so much Christina!! Hmmm I wonder if the 'green' orchids are in season in December... lol

#182 breeze616

breeze616
    • 1,760 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by briscoecrown
      Hey Breeze616! The bridal bouquets on Taiflora's website are available for an additional charge. I chose image #16 and was charged $100. My MOH had a smaller version of my bouquet.
      Good to know! Thanks so much!

#183 breeze616

breeze616
      • 1,760 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
        Hey Breeze616! The bridal bouquets on Taiflora's website are available for an additional charge. I chose image #16 and was charged $100. My MOH had a smaller version of my bouquet.
        Hi Briscoecrown, so did you give your bouquet that was included in the wedding package to your MOH and get a bigger one for yourself? Or did they just upgrade your won bouquet for a nominal price? Do you have any photos?

Thanks for your help!! :)

#184 Love3

Love3
        • 785 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:26 PM

Hi
          I am getting married at Rose Hall Suites in Nov 2009!!! I found some weddings that took place there and look BEAUTIFUL. On girl on here posted her wedding. Her name is SGBrown great review and pictures.
          ~Heather~

#185 Love3

Love3
          • 785 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:28 PM

Hi

Any ideas and information would be great!!

Thanx
            ~Heather~

#186 briscoecrown

briscoecrown
            • 132 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by breeze616
              Hi Briscoecrown, so did you give your bouquet that was included in the wedding package to your MOH and get a bigger one for yourself? Or did they just upgrade your won bouquet for a nominal price? Do you have any photos?

Thanks for your help!! :)
              Hey there! I actually never used the bouquet that was included. I just upgraded the bouquet. When I asked why the additional fee was $100, Nicole advised because Tiaflora imports a lot of their flowers. So, I don't think you'll have a problem getting your orchids! :-)

Let me do some digging.... I'm sure I can find a couple of pics of my bouquet.

#187 briscoecrown

briscoecrown
              • 132 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 08:50 PM

Ok... here's a pic with both bouquets. The one to the left (in my MOH's right hand) is my bouquet. The smaller version is hers. Hope this helps!!
                Again, any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Click the image to open in full size.

#188 breeze616

breeze616
                • 1,760 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
                  Ok... here's a pic with both bouquets. The one to the left (in my MOH's right hand) is my bouquet. The smaller version is hers. Hope this helps!!
                  Again, any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.
                  Thanks so much Briscoecrown! Hopefully she can give me preffered bouquet as the included bouquet, if not, atleast I know I have the option to upgrade and how much it'll cost. Thanks again!

#189 breeze616

breeze616
                  • 1,760 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Love3
                    Hi
                    I am getting married at Rose Hall Suites in Nov 2009!!! I found some weddings that took place there and look BEAUTIFUL. On girl on here posted her wedding. Her name is SGBrown great review and pictures.
                    Hello! Welcome to the thread!

Everyone here is awesome and so helpful! Thank you all!!

#190 volleygriff

volleygriff
                    • 29 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

where is everyone getting married, the suites? the grand? or the beach? I have no idea what the difference is, can somebody let me know.. i think we are doing the suites, since it is the most reasonable price for our guest, but is the grand that much nicer?? i dont know what we should do??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users