Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1101 delgadot

delgadot
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:27 AM

Yes we live very close to each other! My wedding is not until July 2012! I am just getting a very head start on planning. I am a huge planner!!

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

your welcome.. I just realized your from Willow Grove.. Im from Philadelphia... Whats your wedding date?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by delgadot 

Thank you!

#1102 delgadot

delgadot
    • 284 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

Hello Caprice35!! Yes we all live very close to each other!! Thank you for the advice on the travel agent!!

Originally Posted by Caprice35 

@ Mrsdeloatch2be and @ Delgadot- I am from Philly too! Nice too see Philly girls getting married at the Iberostar. I personally wasn't impressed with prices of the travel agents I found in Philly so I used Kelly from "GoIberostar". She had the best prices.

#1103 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
      • 307 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:44 AM

Thanks. I shouldn't second guess it, but I just wanted to be sure.

Originally Posted by eholt 

These rates are a little lower than mine but I am getting married in May so there is no way of me being able to tell givent he time difference.  I say they are pretty good for an AI!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 

I am wondering if I could have received a better rate. I found a travel agent and she is great; she booked me through Go Go vacations and I am wondering if the rate I received is good. Ladies what do you think?

Prices are based on double occupancy. This is just for the hotel; not flight rate yet.

3 nights:

Standard Room: Adult $457.00 Child (ages 4-12) $233.00

Ocean View: Adult $500.00 Child (ages 4-12) $233.00
        Ocean Front: Adult $585.00 Child (ages 4-12) $233.00

4 nights:
         Standard Room: Adult $599.00 Child (ages 4-12) $310.00
         Ocean View: Adult $670.00 Child (ages 4-12) $310.00
         Ocean Front: Adult $755.00 Child (ages 4-12) $310.00

5 nights:
         Standard Room: Adult $749.00 Child (ages 4-12) $382.00
         Ocean View: Adult $825.00 Child (ages 4-12) $382.00
         Ocean Front: Adult $949.00 Child (ages 4-12) $382.00

7 nights:
         Standard Room: Adult $1042.00 Child (ages 4-12) $526.00
         Ocean View: Adult $1114.00 Child (ages 4-12) $526.00
         Ocean Front: Adult $1305.00 Child (ages 4-12) $526.00

#1104 delgadot

delgadot
        • 284 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:36 PM

Okay Ladies so I just faxed and e-mailed Nicole the wedding request form to set our date. How did she notify you to confirm your wedding date? Did she e-mail, call or mail you the confirmation? Thanks!

#1105 Toiinlove

Toiinlove
          • 87 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:14 PM

For any of you girls still looking for a travel agent, I totally recommend Kelly Davis with Go Iberostar also! She is a pleasure to work with. She will match any price you find. She uses Funjet vacations but offers a lower rate that you can find online. The price also includes round trip transfers from the airport to the resort. Kelly actually owns the company and is the only person I have ever spoke with at Go Iberostar. Also another good thing, you only have to put $150 deposit per person and then finish the balance a few months before the vacation.

I only have her price info for the Grand but if someone want it just let me know.

I hope this helps,

LaToya

#1106 eholt

eholt
            • 528 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by delgadot 

Okay Ladies so I just faxed and e-mailed Nicole the wedding request form to set our date. How did she notify you to confirm your wedding date? Did she e-mail, call or mail you the confirmation? Thanks!

Nicole sent me a confirmation email.  It may take her a while but she will get back to you.

Originally Posted by Toiinlove 

For any of you girls still looking for a travel agent, I totally recommend Kelly Davis with Go Iberostar also! She is a pleasure to work with. She will match any price you find. She uses Funjet vacations but offers a lower rate that you can find online. The price also includes round trip transfers from the airport to the resort. Kelly actually owns the company and is the only person I have ever spoke with at Go Iberostar. Also another good thing, you only have to put $150 deposit per person and then finish the balance a few months before the vacation.

I only have her price info for the Grand but if someone want it just let me know.

I hope this helps,

LaToya

My TA works with Funjet vacations and I am happy with her as well.  I've only had a total of 8 people book but they have all enjoyed speaking with her.  I think if you use a TA that goes through Funjet, you are doing good.  The price match option is pretty great!

May 19, 2011
              Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
              Montego Bay, Jamaica
              http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#1107 Caprice35

Caprice35
              • 188 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:40 PM

I used Kelly from GoIberostar and she gave me the following prices for my May 2011 Wedding at Iberostar Suites:

(price includes tax and round trip per person)

3 nights Standard Room- $386.77

4 nights Standard Room- $511.50

5 nights Standard Room- $615.50

7 nights Standard Room- $ $897.44

#1108 eholt

eholt
                • 528 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:45 PM

caprice, are these recent rates.  Im a May 2011 bride and these are lower than what I have.  I will need to make some adjustments if so.

I used Kelly from GoIberostar and she gave me the following prices for my May 2011 Wedding at Iberostar Suites:

(price includes tax and round trip per person)

3 nights Standard Room- $386.77

4 nights Standard Room- $511.50

5 nights Standard Room- $615.50

7 nights Standard Room- $ $897.44

May 19, 2011
                  Montego Bay, Jamaica

#1109 Caprice35

Caprice35
                  • 188 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:31 PM

I locked into my prices in early October. I believe the rates recently went up a little. But everyone in my party that put a $150 deposit down gets the rate. If the rate fluctuates, Kelly says she will adjust. I called several travel agents in Sept. and Oct. and she quoted me the best rates. Some poeple from my party didn't lock in and they are hoping to get a better price closer to May. I am hoping they get a deal or they may miss out and have to spend a lot more money. Also, what's your wedding date in May? My date is May 14th!

#1110 eholt

eholt
                    • 528 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

My date is the 19th.  I arrive on the 16th.  I will have to check on the rates because I booked back in like June.  I will have my person check on this.

I locked into my prices in early October. I believe the rates recently went up a little. But everyone in my party that put a $150 deposit down gets the rate. If the rate fluctuates, Kelly says she will adjust. I called several travel agents in Sept. and Oct. and she quoted me the best rates. Some poeple from my party didn't lock in and they are hoping to get a better price closer to May. I am hoping they get a deal or they may miss out and have to spend a lot more money. Also, what's your wedding date in May? My date is May 14th!

May 19, 2011
                      Montego Bay, Jamaica

Back to Jamaica Accommodations & Site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users