Jump to content
Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Recommended Posts

My wedding isnt until June but I have tried contacting Nicole twice since the New Year and havent gotten a response either....
 

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe View Post


Yea, i definitely sent her 2 emails so far with no response, I'm hoping by 2/1 I will hear from her.  Otherwise, I will call.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post


Oh no I don't want to hear this lol. I thought once the two month mark hits, she immediately contacts you. I know if I don't hear from her at two months right away, I will be sending her an email. Because before you know it time will fly and it'll be your wedding day. Keep me posted Ms.Smith.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe View Post



Good to know, I was worried.  I only have 1.5 months left and I haven't heard from Nicole.  for the past brides, how far in advance does she start contacting you.  I would like to send in my notarized paperwork but not sure where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 View Post

Hi everyone, 

 

Just wanted to let you know that I have the 2011 rates for everything, and they are all the same as the 2010. The only differences are the change to Tai Flora as the florist and the addition of having a bonfire on the beach or a "fire dancer" on the 'Services with Extra Charge' sheet.


 

 

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I got that email to and I'm so mad that it won't apply for the time of my wedding. I even called Liberty Travel to see if this sale would extend by chance and then I called my fiance and told him that there's a HUGE sale especially for the Suites and that if only we could move our wedding up (I was kidding and half serious lol). I hope sales like this happen for our Sept wedding!

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be View Post

AIRFARE INCLUDED!!!!

 

Liberty Travel is having a Jamaica Sale and all of the Iberostar Resorts are included... Example Rose Hall Suites including air fare 5days/4nights starting at $765 for travel thru July!!!

 

Here is the link.. Hope you can get a great deal

 

http://www.libertytravel.com/campaigns/jamaica/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Jamaica_01-20_Email&leadsourceid=82



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by chan_porty View Post

 

I love the lights....Did Breeze bring these from home or can you get them in Jamaica?

 

 

Do you mean the lights hanging in the pic I posted of UTs? That is a pic I found online - I'm pretty syre the lights are theirs.

 

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA View Post

 

Hey Sabrina

 

Yes shame we didn't get to meet. Your pics are gorgeous, hope you enjoyed your mini moon too. Was it couples you went to? How was it in comparison to Iberostar?

 

 

I actually went to the new Secrets St.James/Wild Orchid, and I have to say it did NOT compare to the Iberostar. It was a gorgeous, brand new resort, beautiful decor and we upgraded to the preffered building which had a heated pool and free wifi on the beach. But the food was definetly not as good (and I stayed at the Beach hotel!) and the service wasnt as friendly. I'll be posting my review for that resort soon with more deets.

 

You were smart to stay your second week at the Grand - I thought I might be tired of the Iberostar and would want a change of scenery - I wish I had stayed at the Grand instead. When we go back we'll stay there for sure!

 

 

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

 

Daisy I read that the beach is an option that can be selected. It's one of the locations in the links that Ms.Green posted above in a previous posting.

 

 

 

 

Daisy - YOu can have your dancing on the beach, but they will not set-up dinner tables on the sand. You can only have dinner in the restaurants or on the patio of Uncle Tony's at the beach resort.

 

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe View Post

 

 

 

Good to know, I was worried.  I only have 1.5 months left and I haven't heard from Nicole.  for the past brides, how far in advance does she start contacting you.  I would like to send in my notarized paperwork but not sure where.

 

 

 

Mrs Smith - I would def try calling. I found that was always the best way to get a quick answer. I added a few bucks on my Skype app for iphone for my Jamaica calls - worked great!

 

Originally Posted by wendyjd View Post

 

 

 

 

Misee17, I had fuschia organza and I thought it looked great, I added fuschia organza fabric to the huppa for the ceremony and they matched well. I'll look for pics at home, I'm at work presently.  Both look good, just a personal preference. 

 

 

 

Misee - Organza is typically a sheer fabric (see through) that is slightly stiffer. Satin is opaque and softer, so that should help you decide. Personally, I like satin :)

 

 

For you ladies looking at rates - rates are always typically cheaper in the summer due to the fact that it is hurricane season and because, well, its summer. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You looked very beautiful. I do the wind, but I guess that comes with the theme. Yall are so cute together!!!
 

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe View Post

I have seen some videography work of the beach weddings. I love the idea, but I know it is so windy! I am concerned because of hair and short BM dresses. Anybody want to share the experience with the wind outside? Is 5:00 pm the best time for the beach wedding with nice view for pictures and other hotel guests? So far, that is what it seems like.


Bridetwobe, our ceremony was scheduled to start at 4 but the minister was late so we started about 4:15-4:30.  It was a very windy day but it the wind was refreshing and other than some odd photos of my hair, it was wonderful.  we didn't do videography but a link to my photographers website is below if you want to see pics: wendy and mark, Iberostar under the wedding tab.

www.jamaicanphotography.com


 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Your guests would be pleased! Have most of your guests booked? October had great rates, we waited until November to book and the rates went up. Oh well!  We can't qualify, but I wish our guests could. I saw the cut off is for July. Our wedding is November. Have to wait patiently and see what happens for the guests. I konw you are excited...your day is close! I really need a hairstyle with this wind. Maybe i'll get a long hairsprayed hard spiral curl sew in to the side...lol

 

 

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be View Post

I know!! I called my TA in a panic because I thought these prices were fabulous my wedding is June 30th so these dates work perefectly for me, or so I thought.  They dont work for me because we got the early booking rates in October for Oceanfront suites and these prices are for standard rooms, but for people who havent booked yet, these are definitely good rates....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridetwoBe View Post


MAKE MY STOMACH TURN :( (LIKE THE STOCK MARKET...YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOU SHOULD BOOK OR WAIT)...THESE RATES ARE DATE SPECIFIC FROM MARCH TO JULY I THINK. WE BOOKED ALREADY, BUT FOR OUR GUESTS I WANT THEM TO GET THE BEST DEAL EVER!!!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be View Post

AIRFARE INCLUDED!!!!

 

Liberty Travel is having a Jamaica Sale and all of the Iberostar Resorts are included... Example Rose Hall Suites including air fare 5days/4nights starting at $765 for travel thru July!!!

 

Here is the link.. Hope you can get a great deal

 

http://www.libertytravel.com/campaigns/jamaica/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Jamaica_01-20_Email&leadsourceid=82


 

 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


: ( I second. I am paying a lot more for booking early
 

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post


I got that email to and I'm so mad that it won't apply for the time of my wedding. I even called Liberty Travel to see if this sale would extend by chance and then I called my fiance and told him that there's a HUGE sale especially for the Suites and that if only we could move our wedding up (I was kidding and half serious lol). I hope sales like this happen for our Sept wedding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be View Post

AIRFARE INCLUDED!!!!

 

Liberty Travel is having a Jamaica Sale and all of the Iberostar Resorts are included... Example Rose Hall Suites including air fare 5days/4nights starting at $765 for travel thru July!!!

 

Here is the link.. Hope you can get a great deal

 

http://www.libertytravel.com/campaigns/jamaica/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Jamaica_01-20_Email&leadsourceid=82


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×