New Years resolutions
Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:03 AM
Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:06 PM
I am going to work on losing weight and being nicer to myself and my body by eating better and getting more exercise.
I am going to enjoy my kids more and be more organized.
Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:17 PM
2. pay off some debt (or all of it)
3. dont get stressed out at work this tax season
4. getting work done while at work and not procrastinating so much.
Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:40 AM
- Print and organize all of my photos into albums - believe me, this is a daunting task: I've got thousands of unsorted personal photos.
- One day a week learn 3 new species ID features (birds, plants, fish).
- Learn one new photo skill every week.
- Expand my career network.
- Pay down debt by decreasing bills, spending, and interest rates AND sticking to a BUDGET (eep!).
- Update my photo blog at least twice a week.
These are not necessarily in order of importance, because they are all very important in their own facets of my life.
Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:25 PM
- Be confident in what I want to do, but especially in what I have to say! I have this evil insecurity of looking everywhere else besides a persons eyes and giggling/smiling too much when speaking or being spoken to.
- Return phone calls/texts, dont break plans last minute, stop being so much of a flake. I hadnt realized I became anti-social over the years until I finally broke off a longterm unhealthy friendship
- Take better care of my appearance. I want to be a girlie girl this year!
- Train for a race...maybe even for a marathon. I started 2 years ago and lost motivation while wedding planning. This one covers tone up/weight loss too!
Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:17 PM
- Live in the moment. Don't harp on the past.
- Be nice to myself - Be consistent with a healthy regimen.
- Learn patience!
- Eliminate debt and save.
- Spend more time with those that mean the most.
Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:29 PM
2. Get to the denist more regularly (like normal people)
3. Get back to Yoga and working out regularly
4. Give myself a break and stop being so judgemental of me.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users