Sign in to follow this  
lmdels

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax1182 View Post
Hi Jenny,
I really want my pictures! I had to email her over 5 times just to get her to email me our "thank you" picture for our thank you cards, so I'm not holding my breath that these will be here soon!
Hey, ya I know, I'm dying to see mine too. I emailed her again and she did finally email me back saying she was delayed due to all the storms they are having and the power being out..she said she will try to have mine out to me by next week so hopefully yours will be done in the same time frame! Let me know!

Jen

Hello everyone. I just wanted to check in and say that I had the most beautiful wedding in the world at the Grand Palladium. I have been a liitle under the weather since my return but will post pics and a review as soon as I'm feeling up to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnyhun921 View Post
Hello everyone. I just wanted to check in and say that I had the most beautiful wedding in the world at the Grand Palladium. I have been a liitle under the weather since my return but will post pics and a review as soon as I'm feeling up to it.

What did you think of the food...?

I recall reading somewher on here or the other GPJ thread, which side of the resort is best (rooms etc) I can't seem to find that..can someone who has been there let me know? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmdels View Post
Hi girls -

Here is the latest info from Jascynthia (see below)

I am attaching the dinner options that are included in the Tropical Package which is one of a la carte restaurants. You will need to choose one of the restaurant menus from which you will then choose one each of the courses ordered to make the set menu for your reception. I have an additional menu to send and will attach it later.

Please understand the Blue Lagoon is only used for breakfast and lunch but not for dinner, which is why it is possible to rent it privately for dinner. You will eat their but with the menu from one of the a la cartes.

Rental of speakers and microphone will be USD200.00 for the duration of the three hour reception. i.e. 6pm to 9pm.

If anyone needs the a la carte menus I can email them to you
HTH
I would really appreciate copies of the menus if you do not mind. Thanking you in advance.

I want to give future palladium brides a heads up about the experience I had trying to mail copies of my documentation the the palladium (birth certificates, etc.). My wedding is in October and the documents have to arrive 30 days prior to the wedding so I thought I would be proactive and send them in July. I paid $15 for registered mail through Canada Post. The documents arrived in Jamaica on July 30th and still have not made it to the resort. I decided I better resend them just in case via courier but it was going to cost almost $100 to send via Fedex so we contacted Lori (apparently Jascynthia is not at the Palladium any more) and she told us to scan or fax the douments and bring the certified copies with us to Jamaica. Wanted to let everyone know in case that is also an option for you-better not to have to spend the money on a courier if it isn't necessary.

Jane

Does anyone know if there is a new WC at the palladium?! I have heard that it changed hands again. I just got my credit card bill for reserving our wedding date and it was charged twice! errr.. and now I cant get any reply back from them when I email! its so frustrating.

Its looks like there are two people now-Julian Chang is the Wedding Manager and Lori Douglas is the Wedding Coordinator. Have you tried calling the resort? We have had to do that a few times when we weren't receiving responses via email. Good luck!