Jump to content

Photo

Has anyone used Moments that Matter Photography??


  • Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#141 Dayla911

Dayla911
  • Newbie
  • 133 posts

    Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:40 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mummergirl
    ladies, i just wanted to share that lincoln and lori sent me a really sweet email trying to put my mind at ease about our pictures. they had seen the comments i made here about being a not-so-ideal-looking couple and wanted to assure me that beautiful photos come from the way you express your joy, happiness, and love, and have very little to do with how you look.

    i just thought that was very sweet of them. :)
    Thats good b/c neither are we! lol. I can't wait now. :-)

    #142 MomentsThatMatter

    MomentsThatMatter
    • Vendor
    • 2,015 posts

      Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:14 PM

      Hello Mayan brides! I just wanted to share this great news with you!!!

      Lori and I are elated with the news that the CDC has lifted its Travel Health Warning recommending against non-essential travel to Mexico, in effect since April 27, 2009. The recommendation has now been downgraded to a Travel Health Precaution for Mexico!

      We think this is great news!!! One can only wish now that the media machine that has caused soooo much damage to Mexico will take this story and cover it with half the attention it gave when they were trying to make sensational news a couple weeks ago.
      Best of luck with everything and we hope to see you down in Sunny and HEALTHY Mexico soon!!!
      Lincoln & Lori

      CDC Travel Health Warning for Swine-Flu in Mexico has been REMOVED. Read more here
      Novel H1N1 Flu and Severe Cases of Respiratory Illness in Mexico | CDC Travelers' Health

      Lincoln & Lori @ Moments that Matter Photography
      Playa Del Carmen Wedding Photographers - Mexico - Cancun - & Mayan Riviera
      Web: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/
      Blog: http://momentsthatmatterphotography.com/blog/
      http://i711.photobuc....Ad-Sept09b.gif

      #143 cougs

      cougs

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

        Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:55 PM

        ladies, lincoln and lori are pretty much the coolest people ever, and i cannot wait to see all the pics they took (they said it should be about 2 weeks)!

        there were power outages in the hour preceding the ceremony and poor lori ran up 9 flights of stairs with her camera equipment just to get to my room in time to take "getting ready" pics. tom said lincoln was great as well, and the guys all felt very comfortable with him. i wish i could have convinced tom to do a TTD session because they were so easy to work with, but tom is SO not a picture person ... i know i was putting him through hell just doing wedding pics.

        i know there's a few really great shots because i saw a few on screen ... and lincoln at one point told us we could pack it up and not bother with any more pics because he "just got GOLD" lol.

        if you're second-guessing your photographers at all, without even having seen my photos yet, i can say lincoln and lori are a great choice.

        #144 Chanti

        Chanti
        • Jr. Member
        • 310 posts

          Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:15 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          ladies, lincoln and lori are pretty much the coolest people ever, and i cannot wait to see all the pics they took (they said it should be about 2 weeks)!

          there were power outages in the hour preceding the ceremony and poor lori ran up 9 flights of stairs with her camera equipment just to get to my room in time to take "getting ready" pics. tom said lincoln was great as well, and the guys all felt very comfortable with him. i wish i could have convinced tom to do a TTD session because they were so easy to work with, but tom is SO not a picture person ... i know i was putting him through hell just doing wedding pics.

          i know there's a few really great shots because i saw a few on screen ... and lincoln at one point told us we could pack it up and not bother with any more pics because he "just got GOLD" lol.

          if you're second-guessing your photographers at all, without even having seen my photos yet, i can say lincoln and lori are a great choice.
          Yayyyyyy!!! Lisa: I'm really glad you had a great experience, I recall you were a bit worried :-) I'm looking forward to seeing your pics!

          We will be meeting Lincoln and Lori soon too since they are doing our whole wedding day and our TTD session 2 days later. I'm really excited!!! We are a really small group (12 adults and 1 baby) so they will get to know all of us I suspect!

          #145 Dee83

          Dee83
          • Newbie
          • 108 posts

            Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by mummergirl
            ladies, lincoln and lori are pretty much the coolest people ever, and i cannot wait to see all the pics they took (they said it should be about 2 weeks)!

            there were power outages in the hour preceding the ceremony and poor lori ran up 9 flights of stairs with her camera equipment just to get to my room in time to take "getting ready" pics. tom said lincoln was great as well, and the guys all felt very comfortable with him. i wish i could have convinced tom to do a TTD session because they were so easy to work with, but tom is SO not a picture person ... i know i was putting him through hell just doing wedding pics.

            i know there's a few really great shots because i saw a few on screen ... and lincoln at one point told us we could pack it up and not bother with any more pics because he "just got GOLD" lol.


            if you're second-guessing your photographers at all, without even having seen my photos yet, i can say lincoln and lori are a great choice.

            Cant wait to see your pics, Im glad everything worked out. I cant wait to have my wedding and ttd pics taken by lincoln and lori!!!!!

            #146 cougs

            cougs

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

              Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:17 PM

              the half day package normally doesn't include an online slideshow but they did a small one anyway and it's up on their site now! click on galleries and we are the first ones (dreams cancun, lisa & thomas). i already see a few that i LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)

              #147 sarah310

              sarah310
              • Jr. Member
              • 172 posts

                Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:54 PM

                Lisa - you looked beautiful!!!

                And I'm so jealous, I emailed Lincoln and Lori yesterday and they are already booked for my date April next year Ladies, they're popular, email them early!!!!

                #148 cougs

                cougs

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

                  Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sarah310
                  Lisa - you looked beautiful!!!

                  And I'm so jealous, I emailed Lincoln and Lori yesterday and they are already booked for my date April next year Ladies, they're popular, email them early!!!!
                  awww that stinks! maybe you can use them for a TTD session the next day?

                  #149 Helen_S81

                  Helen_S81
                  • Member
                  • 985 posts

                    Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:56 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by mummergirl
                    the half day package normally doesn't include an online slideshow but they did a small one anyway and it's up on their site now! click on galleries and we are the first ones (dreams cancun, lisa & thomas). i already see a few that i LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)
                    Just checked out your slide show and there are some great shots! You looked beautiful! I love your red flower! I particularly liked numbers 21, 23 (with the ring bearer presenting the ring), 35, & 37. I also really like the group shot where everyone is in a circle around you. Thanks for sharing!

                    #150 Dee83

                    Dee83
                    • Newbie
                    • 108 posts

                      Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:22 PM

                      WOW mummergirl, you looked gorgeous and the pics are AMAZING!!!!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users