Jump to content

Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season V ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL Results Posted


  • Please log in to reply
572 replies to this topic

#201 laycj18

laycj18
  • Newbie
  • 76 posts

    Posted 15 January 2009 - 07:27 PM

    Congrats LeAnne and fine job to the rest of the ladies! Great start!

    I feel like a bum - today is my no exercise day. I know by the end of the evening I'll be at the gym lol :-)

    #202 LCBride2007

    LCBride2007

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

      Posted 15 January 2009 - 11:49 PM

      don't forget that if you miss 2 weigh-ins in a row, you're disqualified. don't make me be the bad guy!

      #203 OROBride1008

      OROBride1008
      • Jr. Member
      • 417 posts

        Posted 16 January 2009 - 02:37 PM

        I just got done doing the P90X - Kempo X - DVD and it is AWESOME!!! I feel so good right now. If you like taebo type aerobics, this is the DVD for you.

        #204 Prettyhazardous

        Prettyhazardous
        • Member
        • 712 posts

          Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:15 PM

          Hey ladies
          I tried the Shred OMG I sucked at it... At one point I'm laying on my mat just watching her until it's time to get down on the mat again hahaha.
          Then today I finally worked out at Ballys. I had a great session with the trainer but I'm questioning the cost of continuing to work with him. He's gonna try to find someone to workout with me so that we can split the cost but if not I'm not sure how often I'll be able to work with him. I fell really good thou. My FI's like I'm really gonna feel it tomm. I hope not thou bc I have a few gown appts.
          TTFN

          #205 Prettyhazardous

          Prettyhazardous
          • Member
          • 712 posts

            Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:15 PM

            Hey ladies
            I tried the Shred OMG I sucked at it... At one point I'm laying on my mat just watching her until it's time to get down on the mat again hahaha.
            Then today I finally worked out at Ballys. I had a great session with the trainer but I'm questioning the cost of continuing to work with him. He's gonna try to find someone to workout with me so that we can split the cost but if not I'm not sure how often I'll be able to work with him. I fell really good thou. My FI's like I'm really gonna feel it tomm. I hope not thou bc I have a few gown appts.
            TTFN

            #206 KLC77

            KLC77
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,207 posts

              Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:53 AM

              Hi ladies, I'm back from my DW and just caught up on all the posts. Looks like everyone did a great job in week one. Keep up the good work! I'm excited to be a part of this since I just ate at an all inclusive for 13 days. Holy cow the food was GOOD! Back to reality now... too bad I couldn't have this week be my first weigh in. I KNOW I gained weight while I was away. Oh well... I'm going to the gym tomorrow.
              ~Kelly

              Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

              #207 Sensatori Bride

              Sensatori Bride
              • Jr. Member
              • 229 posts

                Posted 19 January 2009 - 11:17 AM

                Hi Kelly! Congrats on your wedding! Did you post a review with pics? I love looking at pictures! I constantly dream about how beautiful my wedding pictures will be.

                ~Mesita
                Mesita and Durante
                June 18, 2009
                Excellence Playa Mujeres

                My wedding review:http://bestdestinati....032#post857892My wedding pro slideshow:http://www.keithcephus.com/mesitahttp://www.ezticker.......!/ticker.png

                #208 KLC77

                KLC77
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,207 posts

                  Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:01 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride
                  Hi Kelly! Congrats on your wedding! Did you post a review with pics? I love looking at pictures! I constantly dream about how beautiful my wedding pictures will be.

                  ~Mesita
                  Thanks Mesita! Not yet. I'm going to work on it this week. I know what you mean about pictures. I'm always so bummed when someone's review doesn't have them! lol As for biggest Loser~ I got on the scale today. I'm up 2.5 pounds from before the wedding. Oh well, it should come off pretty easily since my house doesn't have a fabulous breakfast buffet built in! Here's hoping everyone has a great day and gets one step closer to their goals!
                  ~Kelly

                  Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

                  #209 deefalvey

                  deefalvey
                  • Member
                  • 521 posts

                    Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:53 PM

                    OK Ladies - I bought the Shred yesterday! Tonight will be the first night. I'm doubling up the DVD with my running, we'll she where that gets me! Took my FI's kids on a 3 mile hike yesterday, it could have been a better work out if the little guy didn't have to dilly dally and start a rock collection about a 1/4 mile into it, but hey it was cute :). Good luck this week!
                    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

                    #210 laycj18

                    laycj18
                    • Newbie
                    • 76 posts

                      Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KLC77
                      Hi ladies, I'm back from my DW and just caught up on all the posts. Looks like everyone did a great job in week one. Keep up the good work! I'm excited to be a part of this since I just ate at an all inclusive for 13 days. Holy cow the food was GOOD! Back to reality now... too bad I couldn't have this week be my first weigh in. I KNOW I gained weight while I was away. Oh well... I'm going to the gym tomorrow.
                      Welcome Home & Congrats Kelly!!! Hope you had a fab time!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by deefalvey
                      OK Ladies - I bought the Shred yesterday! Tonight will be the first night. I'm doubling up the DVD with my running, we'll she where that gets me! Took my FI's kids on a 3 mile hike yesterday, it could have been a better work out if the little guy didn't have to dilly dally and start a rock collection about a 1/4 mile into it, but hey it was cute :). Good luck this week!
                      A rock collection - that's so cute! Not productive but adorable! :-) I do cardio every day (on the elliptical) and the Shred and I've been very happy with the results thus far! I can't wait 'till NY gets in a temperature range above -15 so I can get outside and run again!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users