Photo

My Bridal Shower DIY invites..

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:30 PM

I've been soooooooo busy doing these.. take a look..

Click the image to open in full size.

These are envelopes, 'cause they give you money on bridal showers here in Mexico so I decided to make an envelope with each of the guest's names so they can use it to put the money...

I scanned the envelope sheet and changed the colors and printed it on vellum paper, I loved how it turned out!!

#2 *JillD*

*JillD*
    • 5,112 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:32 PM

OMG Anny, those came out so good! I love them! You are a martha stewart just like sarah!

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:37 PM

OMG those are awesome! so colorful -I love them!

#4 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:40 PM

Great job Anny, how long did it take you to make those? WOW... I'm guesing alot of work went into those. Your guests will be thrilled :)

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:42 PM

ok, i think you're going to have to give a step-by-step on how to recreate these!

#6 anaderoux

anaderoux
          • 3,220 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mgreen
            Great job Anny, how long did it take you to make those? WOW... I'm guesing alot of work went into those. Your guests will be thrilled :)
            I take like 6 minutes to emboss (?) each paper... then I have to cut the envelope and then fold it and then glue it... then cut the red cards.. OMG it's harder than I thought.. I really really HATEEEE to cut paper.. hahahaha I HATE it.. but I'm almost done.. only 60 more cards to emboss hahahaha

#7 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              ok, i think you're going to have to give a step-by-step on how to recreate these!
              I promisse I will!! tommorrow that I wont come to work (woohooo) it was really easy but time consuming

#8 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:03 PM

Anny, those are AWESOME! I love the printed vellum, the embossed card and the envelopes. I'm doing the embossed paper for my programs and I have total sympathy (and awe) for you for doing these- it's a huge PITA, isn't it!? But, well worth it in the end.

And, how cool that you get money for your bridal shower in mexico- maybe I should tell my guests that's what I want instead of a bunch of miscellaneous kitchen gadgets that I'll never use! lol

I wish I could have made my bridal shower invites, but alas, my FMIL wouldn't hear of it- she said I'm doing too much already so my shower is officially hands-off!

Anyway, girl- you rock! Those are the coolest shower invitations I've ever seen...maybe the best invitations in general!

#9 SusanK

SusanK
                • VIP Member
                • 2,685 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:04 PM

Those are gorgeous...absolutely LOVE them. They turned out amazing, and I loved how you personalized them.
                  Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#10 jdweinbe

jdweinbe
                  • 89 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:15 PM

Wow! Those are simply amazing! Did you calligraphy the names on yourself? I love the colors and the detail! Great Job!!!
                    Jen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users