Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#281 s_katrese

s_katrese
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:24 AM

Thanks Lauren,
    anything else going on ladies (any checks for future brides) it seems a litle dead. I want some action

#282 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
    • 5,466 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:39 AM

so, im not getting married here but we do plan on honeymooning here after our wedding in Huatulco. Do you guys know how the weather typically is in Jan?? We would get there on Jan 1st. I hope its not cold?!

#283 weimsrking

weimsrking
      • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:52 AM

I am getting married at EPM on March 27, 2010! I will let you know how it goes since you will be there shortly after me.

#284 s_katrese

s_katrese
        • 182 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:52 AM

Nadine, I don't think you will have anything to worry about the weather will probably be perfect not too cold or hot. It can't be worse than summer weather right?

Hey ladies after you made deposits with your TAs how long did it take to hear from EPM wedding coordinator or did you make contact first. I really want to start looking at my wedding options (cake, flowers, etc...) I haven't done enough post to open the links on here yet.

#285 bumblebee_287

bumblebee_287
          • 36 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

Katrese,

If you give me your email address, I'll send you all of the stuff I've been collecting from everyone here, my TA, and Yamina (the wedding coordinator at EPM). It's A LOT :)
            Don't get stressed about Yamina not responding quickly....we've all had this problem starting up--she gets WAY more attentive the closer you come to the wedding. The truth is, aside from collecting pictures, color swatches and ideas, there is not much you can do after you pick out your package and menu from EPM now.....almost everything gets finalized upon your arrival...which is why you should make sure you get these a few days beforehand even if you aren't having a "legal" ceremony.

Anyhoo...I'm pretty bummed that I haven't been able to get my picture of me and Alex to load properly....

I leave for Mexico this Sunday---SO EXCITED!!!! If someone will teach me how to attach files to comments, I'll post pics everyday of the resort -- I know I loved seeing everyone else's pictures when they came back...it was like Christmas every time!!! :)

Katrese, I'll check before I go and see if you have posted your email address and Ill send all my stuff on over before I go...

Wish me luck girls!

#286 bumblebee_287

bumblebee_287
            • 36 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:09 PM

Ps Yamina sent me some really different and pretty seating for the weddings...they are like golden, overstuffed, soft benches. They have a very minimalist/modern look--I haven't seen these before yesterday...also, she has he amazing pics of different themes and colors that she has put together!

#287 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
              • 582 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:16 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bumblebee_287
                Katrese,

If you give me your email address, I'll send you all of the stuff I've been collecting from everyone here, my TA, and Yamina (the wedding coordinator at EPM). It's A LOT :)
                Don't get stressed about Yamina not responding quickly....we've all had this problem starting up--she gets WAY more attentive the closer you come to the wedding. The truth is, aside from collecting pictures, color swatches and ideas, there is not much you can do after you pick out your package and menu from EPM now.....almost everything gets finalized upon your arrival...which is why you should make sure you get these a few days beforehand even if you aren't having a "legal" ceremony.

Anyhoo...I'm pretty bummed that I haven't been able to get my picture of me and Alex to load properly....

I leave for Mexico this Sunday---SO EXCITED!!!! If someone will teach me how to attach files to comments, I'll post pics everyday of the resort -- I know I loved seeing everyone else's pictures when they came back...it was like Christmas every time!!! :)

Katrese, I'll check before I go and see if you have posted your email address and Ill send all my stuff on over before I go...

Wish me luck girls!

Good luck! You must be so excited! Yippeee for you! Have the best time and promise to telll us everything upon your return!

#288 bumblebee_287

bumblebee_287
                • 36 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:46 PM

I will!!! I'll give you every beautiful juicy detail about the place...I'm also spending a day mopedding around Isla Mujeres, I'm going to go see the 200 acre aMayan ruins (it's the only one I haven't seen yet from previous vacations) and I'm going to spend a day in Playa del Carmen...there's a bar/restaurant there that is literally in a cave...you drink cocktails under stalagmites, and eat next to cave-streams...It looks AWESOME and there are really good reviews on Trip Advisor for it.

Thanks!

#289 s_katrese

s_katrese
                  • 182 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 01:57 PM

Lori, Good luck I am sooooo excited for you...hurry back with lots of info and pics. The cave restaurant sounds amazing let us know how that goes too. I will PM you my e-mail address.

Another question, for those of you having Saturday weddings when are your guest arriving and leaving? Right now the package suggestion I have is arrive on Friday leave on Monday... I think I want to change it to arrive on Thursday leave on Sunday.

#290 bumblebee_287

bumblebee_287
                    • 36 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:33 PM

My girls are coming in on Thursday and leaving Sunday. My family is coming in on tuesday and leaving Sunday-- there is some kind of special deal my TA got me for 3 night guest stays :) I am only having about 10 guests, though....we're having a Southern style throwdown when we get back :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users