Photo

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#551 1 Montego Bride

1 Montego Bride
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

I will be using songs from my ipod.  Wondering if anyone did this, and how did the transition between songs go?  We are thinking "Marry Me" by Train and I also love "You and Me" by Dave Matthews Band.

#552 ScorpioBride

ScorpioBride
    • 26 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

Hi 1 Montego Bride, I am a super freak when it comes to audio & music (part of my profession) I would recommend you use a program like audacity (free) or soundtrack pro (not free but what I use) to mix and crossfade your music. What I am doing is blocking a few songs together in the order I want and mixing them into each other seamlessly. That way there are no awkward pauses between songs and it just flows... Like the tears I hope to have during the lovely romantic and tribute songs!

#553 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by ashley1316 

I am walking down the aisle to "kiss the girl" insstrumental. here is the youtube link of it. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aHw-L9vdNWA

and i think the bridesmaids are walking down to "from this moment" shania twain and Backstreet boys.

Wow! This version of "Kiss the Girl" is amazing! I am a huge Disney nerd, so now I am thinking that this is a fabulous idea! Maybe for the girls... (I am in love with the Somewhere Over the Rainbow one).... Or maybe even first dance.... Anyway, fabulous find! I love it!

#554 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
        • 310 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:50 AM

QUESTION..  Just curious, how do you get a copy of this on your  MP3???  This isn't something that is out on iTunes.

LOVE IT!!!!

Originally Posted by Peach 

Wow! This version of "Kiss the Girl" is amazing! I am a huge Disney nerd, so now I am thinking that this is a fabulous idea! Maybe for the girls... (I am in love with the Somewhere Over the Rainbow one).... Or maybe even first dance.... Anyway, fabulous find! I love it!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#555 skp1

skp1
          • 405 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

I'm set to walk down the aisle in 3 1/2 weeks to Bruno Mars Just the Way You Are.  BUT....the last few days I've been seeing the commercial for Biggest Loser finale and they play this song.  I don't want anyone to be thinking Biggest Loser as I walk the aisle!!!!  Hopefully enough time will have gone by.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#556 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:46 PM

ScorpioBride...this sounds perfect!  I will have to look into it!

Originally Posted by ScorpioBride 

Hi 1 Montego Bride, I am a super freak when it comes to audio & music (part of my profession) I would recommend you use a program like audacity (free) or soundtrack pro (not free but what I use) to mix and crossfade your music. What I am doing is blocking a few songs together in the order I want and mixing them into each other seamlessly. That way there are no awkward pauses between songs and it just flows... Like the tears I hope to have during the lovely romantic and tribute songs!

#557 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

I am actually wondering that too. I figure that if nothing else, I can get my brother to play it at home and make a copy for me... He is rather musically inclined. :)

Originally Posted by Michelle-2 

QUESTION..  Just curious, how do you get a copy of this on your  MP3???  This isn't something that is out on iTunes.

LOVE IT!!!!

#558 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

skp1..i LOVE that song and i'm thinking it'll be a good song for my daughters and step daughter to walk down the aisle too..since they're all serving as 'bridesmaids'...but so i'm not so sure..jury's still out on this topic!  R~

#559 jlarruda

jlarruda
                  • 201 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:38 PM

I think I'm decided that I'm walking down the aisle to "marry me" by train.

#560 SweetLe

SweetLe
                    • 97 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:16 AM

Lots of great songs!

June 24th, 2011- The day I marry my best friend...
                      Royal Playa del Carmen
                      20+ Bride and Groom and Counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users